Street testing in Gabby's t-type... E85 + nitrous : )

TurboBuick86

Hey turbobuick,

Thursday night we had the chance with decent weather to get the car out for some testing for an upcoming race against a fast low 9 sec. 1st gen rotary powered rx7 at our local 1/8th mile track.

Everything was spot on, and car is running great.As stated in the video, first pass is on 33 psi to see how traction was going hold up, then we turned up the boost and tried the small shot.

YouTube link is below... Enjoy!

Haha man I love it! Sounds wicked at 33psi and just fricken nuts insane crazy at 43.

Holy shit! 43psi??????

You can see the nose lifting hard when you roll into the boost. Very nice!

I didnt think our 109s would take much moer than 30psi is it because of the e85 that you are getting away with such high boost? and nitrous lol!!!

WOW!! Good thing for bright headlights and gigantic balls!!! LOL...Mike

Thanks for all the comments and likes everyone. Yea car is moving real nice, and it took like 4 of us constantly monitoring the spot trying to time the best time no cars were in the area at all.

A set of walkie talkies would have been ideal! Lol

Holy shit! 43psi??????

You can see the nose lifting hard when you roll into the boost. Very nice!

Yes after watching it a second time on my computer with better speakers and better visual, holy SHIET!!!! That nose lifting from a roll is crazy!!!!

I didnt think our 109s would take much moer than 30psi is it because of the e85 that you are getting away with such high boost? and nitrous lol!!!

There are so many variables that go into HG pushing boost levels. Clearly you can push more than 30psi. I run my TE44 at 30psi and would run more if it'd make any more! Boost is a measurement of restriction and has very little to do with a true limit that any engine can take. If it doesn't knock, which is more of a factor of octane, intake temp, and cylinder pressure, then everything is fine. You can blow HGs at much less than 20lbs with a bad tune:D.

Bad azz vid btw.