street racing

jadams

anyone around the maryland DC VA go to rockville maryland there alot of street racing and alot of fast cars down there . there was alot of f body boys there last night running there month about the gn and t types . some of yous with the faster buicks should go ther and show them whats up

jason

Where in Rockville was this? I live right there, just wondering which group of guys you were running with. I'll be back from Penn State all summer, so if you're out cruisin again in May or June, lemme know.

we were sitting at the old navy . there was alot of cars there last night yea ill let you know if we drive are cars up there

thanks
jason

How long has Rockville been a street racing spot??

I remember goin' down to Glen Burnie all the time, but it seems like the police are all over that like white on rice. Where exactly do they race down there?? What streets, and such. I'll be back during the summer but don't plan to race.. would like to see what there is to 'offer'. Are there any cruise spots?

I'd like to know too! I go up to Glen Burnie just about every Saturday night, and there's more and more cops every week. Put up a post that's got the street names on it and I'll be there next week:cool:

I believe that is the intersection of Rockville Pike and Randolph Rd. Seems like a strange place for street racing, but I sure can't find anything else around. Is this an every weekend thing?
I'd love to go check it out. I live about 20 minutes from there.

my self i go to glen burnie and watch the car run around, but i never really see any buicks. I was up the at mcD's about 3-4 weeks ago with my buick . If my brother would not have started a race with me and a black supra up there i probably would not have broke my car and could have been up there last few weeks.

let me know if any one is going to capital raceway this friday, i'll be there to get a time on the buick before the motor lets up, then i'll probably hit glen burnie.

yea in glen burnie the cops are really bad . i need to get my car running so i can get up there and do some racing

thanks
jason