Strange data on Tlink,need help

TurboBuickSix

On my turbolink 3.11 I see a single frame in two seperate runs where the voltage is extremely low and other readings are waaay off.This is in a single frame.I had a couple of backfires/pops yesterday at the same or near the same time as well.I also can't get this car to run right with my Jay Carter street chip for anything,idles up and down,sputter sometimes with the throttle on light takeoff, yet the propane chip works pretty good but still has some trouble off idle trouble too sometimes.I'm starting to wonder if it is my ecm or a bad connection somewhere or if my car just hates the chips.Will someone look at 2 seperate files and specifically the frames I'm talking about, and give me their experienced opinion? Thanks

I have seen this type of symptom when you have a pop/backfire ... it could be indicative of connections to the ECM, ground, or the ignition module.

Thanks for the reply Ken,this has been going on for a while now but is intermittent.Alot of times I will try to leave normally from a red light and it will seem to miss/sputter until I put my foot down harder on the pedal,boost starts to come up even though you can feel something is not right,then once the boost is up to 5psi or higher and then it seems to catch itself and starts pulling as expected.Full throttle has never been a problem though.I just recenly noticed these frames but I think sometimes nothing shows to be abnormal at all which makes it more confusing.I am going to go over all of the connections and if I can't find anything will post again.Thanks again for your time.