Stolen Transmissions In Il

Yeah scrappers most likely gotem, i live 17 mile from the nearest walmart, and you cant even see my house from the hwy, but people came to my house asking to buy my old Buicks, and batterys.

Yes I know who you are GRNDNL and keep talking sh-- I might show up and see if you will say it to my face.

Hi Jim.......:biggrin: I have nothing to hide.......Do you?......:confused:

The Buick world is small, your reputation will catch up to sooner or later......

nope. Keith I can post bad things about you with no problem, but that is not why I posted here.I posted if anyone heres anything. Did not blame anyone or ask anyone to pay for them. This is the main reason why I hat forms if people not talking crap about me they are talking crap about someone. and you did just that on the gsca web sight. If you know about me so much you know i recived a 2.9 millon dollar settlement so I do not need the money. and why would i pick on jimmy he has been great to me in the past?

nope. I'm just a big ass like you. I THINK I WILL BE AT YOUR SHOP ONE DAY THIS WEEK AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO MY FACE. If you know about me you know I beat someone down with a bat and started their car on fire for talking **** than.

Interesting......

We'll have to meet at GLD sometime this year, if you show up a my shop or home I will call the Police.......

nope. Keith I can post bad things about you with no problem, but that is not why I posted here.I posted if anyone heres anything. Did not blame anyone or ask anyone to pay for them. This is the main reason why I hat forms if people not talking crap about me they are talking crap about someone. and you did just that on the gsca web sight. If you know about me so much you know i recived a 2.9 millon dollar settlement so I do not need the money. and why would i pick on jimmy he has been great to me in the past?

Hey dude can I borrow some money?

:D

Why did you edit your post Jim?........

I already gave a copy of your old post to the Hartland Police Dept, they'll be on the lookout for you......

Remember Jim........The Buick world is small, your reputation will catch up to sooner or later......

That sucks. The only time i would leave something like that out is if i didnt want to haul it to the scrap yard myself. I saw some dirtbag a few yeas ago pushing a shopping carriage down the street full of copper tubing. The copper was fresh too. No doubt he ripped it out of a new building. Then i drove by again 10 minutes later and the police had him:tongue: . So we get shafted no matter what. He goes to court and gets slapped with something or jail time. Wastes more working mans $ than could be thought of. Next time i see one maybe ill run his ass over.

That sucks. The only time i would leave something like that out is if i didnt want to haul it to the scrap yard myself. I saw some dirtbag a few yeas ago pushing a shopping carriage down the street full of copper tubing. The copper was fresh too. No doubt he ripped it out of a new building. Then i drove by again 10 minutes later and the police had him:tongue: . So we get shafted no matter what. He goes to court and gets slapped with something or jail time. Wastes more working mans $ than could be thought of. Next time i see one maybe ill run his ass over.

X2 my brotha! if you have a front lic. plate on your truck be sure to take it off prior to mowing them down. or a snow plow would work better.:biggrin:

2.9 million tax free...

Wow, If I had that money and my car needed a trans, I would just junk the car and buy a brand new car! Good luck with ur cars.

Be on the look out. I dropped 2 transmissions at Jimmy's transmission in IL on wed. mornng about 6:30am was told by jimmy to set outside by door and he will be their about 8:00am, well when he arrived they were not their. and he is acting real funny towards me now. In the past I have left my gn's set outside overnite with no problems. One was t th400 done to handle 1500hp and one was a turbo regal 200r4 both worked great but just wanted fresh.:frown: He will not call police to file report and keeps telling me times are tough in a yelling kind of voice on the phone. if anyone heres of anything let me know thanks jim

Well, I am sorry that your transmissions were stolen/scrapped out. I have been dealing with Jimmy for the past twenty plus years. He is a stand up guy and I am glad that you are NOT bashing him for all that has taken place. I had plenty of chances to leave stuff out there unattended but I never took that chance.
I also spoke with Jimmy on this matter and I can understand why he was hesitant on calling the cops to make a report himself. I think you dropped the Trans off on Wednesday morning and Jimmy had no idea about it until the next day when you called him to give him the speedo ratio. Jimmy initially thought that you never dropped them off just like when the customers will say one thing and never keep their promises. There were plenty of guys I setup appointments with Jimmy and they never show up on the day they were scheduled and I always had to reschedule.
Technically, Jimmy never took possession of the transmissions. Even though it was placed in front of his doors, it was out side of the parameters of his shop which is like public property. If Jimmy had called the cops to make report, it would sound something like this; well, my customer said he placed it here, I don’t know the exact time, I don’t know how much he paid for it, I don’t have his full name or address bla, bla ,bla. If he had taken possession of it or even seen it in front of his shop and disappeared when he went inside or something, then he can give the cops an accurate description on what had taken place. In this case, it would have been pretty much he said this and he said that. So I believe you are the one that had to file the Police report because #1 it’s yours and #2 you were the last person whom took the action to place them where you did and therefore it taken/stolen.

Anyway I am glad that State Farm is taking care of this matter.

Good luck
Prasad

X2 my brotha! if you have a front lic. plate on your truck be sure to take it off prior to mowing them down. or a snow plow would work better.:biggrin:

Good idea. I wouldnt want to damage my front plate:tongue: Id love to use a plow. That would be some funny s hit

Hi Jim.......:biggrin: I have nothing to hide.......Do you?......:confused:

The Buick world is small, your reputation will catch up to sooner or later......

I agree with keith Jim it will come back and bite you in the a$$ soon. If money is no big deal Jim 2.9 mil then take your loss and buy a new one and leave state farm out. You could buy two of them with the intrest of 2.9. Just my 2 cents. Hope to see you on the street or the track Jim. Just be ready and have $1000.00 in your walet this time. God Jim you crack me up:smile: :smile:

Jim your are so full of crap. Even when I watch the weather channel there is a brown dot evey were you go when sh@t comes out of your mounth!!!! Oh by the way I am going to leave my flat screen tv outside Best Buy to get repaired so you can come grab it!!!

P.S. I AM GOING TO KEEP TALKING CRAP SO THAT YOU DO HIT ME SO I CAN COLLECT 2.9 MIL FROM YOU!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FYI- Jimmy's tansmission dose GREAT work....he has helped me out so many times and backs up his work!!!

Smoke20, I know what you mean, I hate people that are little weasels....then to top it off...."come by I gave a copy of your post to the police" seriously your gay. Dont let your mouth write checks that your ass cant cash. If you talk **** dont be surprised if someone gets a little upset.

2 years ago I would have been talking **** too and I am not pround of somethings I have done in the past, and I am not liked by alot of people because of that and their is nothing I can do about that now. but I found out life is to short and can change in a sec.

To say this again JIMMY'S has always went the extra mile for me, and stood behind his work. I never said he took my transmissions. He is a stand up guy.please read post and tell me were I bashed jimmys.

And if i did take my own transmissions why would I post it here and use Jimmy their are plenty of shops around. Lets stop thinking the worst of people.

As of my cars I do have a couple of really fast cars and I would race you if you like Ross but not for 1000.00 lets go for titles. heads up with street cars. We can call pinks if you like.

Jim I am all for that under one condition, you built the car ground up YOURSELF. No going out and buying someone else's fast car and taking credit for it. I can play the money game too and go buy a 7.50 car and beat you and go home. You are a full time mechanic so you should be able to build a car. :confused: When do you want to set something up? I am all for that Jim but don't challenge me with a car that is not in your name again like a couple years back. That camaro was a sled!! You have my number, tell me what you want to do. The last time your head was so big it didn't even fit in the helmet at the custard hang out. You went home to get your slicks to race Mark you said $5000.00 . We waited till 2am and you never showed like usual. Then we never saw you all summer. Race for cash Mr. 2.9 mil !!!! That is like 10 cents to you. You have my number call me and set up a time and date. Hopefully you will have your slicks up to 38psi again.:biggrin: Hope to hear from you.

P.S. People we will get this on tape for you.

I am building something as we speak. as for that night at the ice cream stand. Mark called me the next day and told me you told him it was a dutweller engine and and do not race him and he would not let me in hes drag day at the grove. But that is the pass, And I have built alot of cars that you did not want to race. ex 1970 chevelle ss 454. the blue one. or my 1968 camaro with the 540. I will call kenny tomarrow and have him get started.

What camaro are you takling about?

As in building it myself rember I built the car that was the centerfold of gm high tech 2 years ago.

or if you want to try a circle track car I have built cars that have set fast time and won races at every track in the state.

I do not want this to turn into a pissing match. Just two people who don't see eye to eye racing each outher. and afterwords we can have a coke and a smile.

How about the friday of fathers day weekend. at the grove at 7:30 for titles.

No titles Mr. Million! Who the heck is Kenny? Your Mechanic? I thought you were one. My bad:eek: . I know you have set records in the circle jerk world. You BOUGHT someone elses fast car and didn't know how to drive and got kicked off every track in the Wisconsin area due to your attitude HMMMM figure that one out:rolleyes: . Now someone else drives your car and that is why you are back to the Buicks that have kicked your a$$ for years. The camaro that I was talking about is the red 79 you built that was broke in the parking lot in your beginner mechanic days. I think that is when you bought your first monogram plastic model engine and decided this isn't for me. Your 68 camaro was sweet but it was another 502 FI crate motor that you didn't build. After the NOS stories I didn't want that car near me at all. I didn't have full coverage insurance. Then a week later your car burnt to the ground:rolleyes: BUILD YOUR OWN $hit then I will race you anytime, anywhere. If you want to get into the insurance fraud about stans old gn I can do that too. Whats your blood pressure up to now.... 200/90?? Stop sitting on the computer shopping for a car to beat me with cause your just wasting your time. As for telling Mark that, why the f_ck would I say that when he had a low sec mustang and you had you 10 sec prebuilt GN? Your a rival not a brother. Yes you did build the GN in high tech but when I saw that I thought it was a advertisement for JC Whitney. What's your blood pressure now???:eek:

This is fun Jim just like the old days:biggrin: