Stolen!!! Keep an eye out please

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
Well, a good imaginary interwebz friend of mine had his rig loaded up to go to the races this am. When he came out to leave the whole setup was gone!

Truck - 2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab Z71
Car - 1987 Buick Grand National
open trailer

Stolen in Canada
index.php

He would like to ask everyone to keep an eye out and hope for a safe return.

Thanks!

Stolen from Cobourg Ontario this am.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
I'll try to do something w/pic

Ah shit Brad that sucks! Post it on Facebook I'll share the shit out of it!

I'll post some more on the other places. I hope it can be found in good condition.

How did they steal the truck? Was there a spare key on or in the truck? I am familiar with the security systems on those trucks and can't believe somebody would take the time to bypass it. That's a real set of balls. I guess they could pick the cylinder and it will rotate smoothly and disable the passlock security but I didn't know those cylinders were easily pickable. Scary (I have a 03 same system)

I really hope you get your stuff back and unmolested. We're there any unique identifying parts we can look out for on eBay?

I had my truck broken into in St Louis. Stole about $5k worth of camera gear. Left the snap on tools, and fluke 87V and didn't touch the toolbox in the bed which had more tools and a scan tool in it. Just wanted the GPS, tuner screen, and camera stuff. Well they were looking for my pistol since they found ammo but it was on me ;). Never leave a pistol in a vehicle if at all possible.

Horrible feeling and you got hit WAY worse than me. Really hope you get your stuff back and they wind up in prison

Last edited:
Canada,my friend went snowmobiling,stole truck,trailer, snowmobiles the whole shabang. Not sure how,sorry to hear about your car and trailer. I would look further north, i dont think they could get in the US.Hope they catch fucking thieves but they never found my friends truck or trailer,shit just dissapears up there.

How did they steal the truck? Was there a spare key on or in the truck? I am familiar with the security systems on those trucks and can't believe somebody would take the time to bypass it. That's a real set of balls. I guess they could pick the cylinder and it will rotate smoothly and disable the passlock security but I didn't know those cylinders were easily pickable. Scary (I have a 03 same system)

I really hope you get your stuff back and unmolested. We're there any unique identifying parts we can look out for on eBay?

I had my truck broken into in St Louis. Stole about $5k worth of camera gear. Left the snap on tools, and fluke 87V and didn't touch the toolbox in the bed which had more tools and a scan tool in it. Just wanted the GPS, tuner screen, and camera stuff. Well they were looking for my pistol since they found ammo but it was on me ;). Never leave a pistol in a vehicle if at all possible.

I had the only key. I heard they were tough to steal. I guess not tho.
Horrible feeling and you got hit WAY worse than me. Really hope you get your stuff back and they wind up in prison

Brad
Who were the previous owners of the truck?? Did you have a used car package when you bought it??? You might not have the only key. Just a thought

That's awful. Hope you recover it.

I have posted on all the local tracks but has anyone put it on Yellowbullet yet??

I put up a thread at yb.com, you might swing through and bump it up.

If any of you are truck drivers or long haulers please get the word out to them they cover a lot of ground in a day Thank's.

Thanks for everyones help on this. A rig this size doesn't just up and disappear.