Stock Intercooler Questions?

TNTTA

Snake Killer
How much should a person pay for a low mile good condition stock TTA intercooler plus all brackets, bolts, etc.I'm thinking of trading my stock plus some cash for a dequick FM in average condition.What should I have to pay difference? Thanks,WES

Come on now,surely someone could guess at this one!just an educated guess would be appreciated.Thanks again, WES

If a stock, non-leaking GN intercooler sells for somewhere between $75-$150, then I would think a TTA IC would sell for slightly higher depending on its condition. If it looks like new, has no leaks or bent fins, then I would ask $200 for it and see what happens. I've bought GN IC's for $75 and have seen them sit in a ad forever at $250. HTH

BTW, what M&H tires are you using and what size? What is your overall impression of them, IE: street manners, wet road manners, squirm, longevity etc...

Thanks for the reply.M&H racemasters on 15x8 corvette rallys.Iwould not use them on the street wet traction really sucks !Had to drive them home in my 87GTA with the roads wet. I was all over the road.At the track couldn't ask for any better straight line traction.I believe they are 275X60-15's dont hold me to it though cause they're put up, and its been a long time since I've looked.I'll post a pic if I can find it.Thanks ,Wes

Wes you arent trading with Yankee are ya??
I hope I taght ya better than that? :D

How have ya been??

Been going over to test and tune any lately??

Still need to make it over your way and get that video of us blasting around BMS!!

Take care!!

Yep I'm thinking of trading with yankee.How the world you been?Are you missing the TTA?I've only been once and it rained it out while in the staging lanes waiting to make a run.I have a copy of the tape at BMS call me and we'll get together sometime.Do me one big favor though,BUY ANOTHER TTA !!!! hehe. We Miss you guys coming around its not any fun without all the buick people at the track(bunch of rice bout it).Later,WES