Still needing

RobertM

any shops or good buick mechanics in the jacksonville/op area having issues beyond my skill level and need a good shop or mechanic who wont rack me up a huge bill and not fix the problem.any ideas thanks

sorry took a few days to get back to the net...ive posted it here for a long time just havent had the time nor the cash to work on it...basicly it starts up VERY weak sounding but will hold idle..then it hits 170 on the h20 temp and dies...it did it before but it wasnt any sort consistant temp it would just die after like 20 30 minutes of driving...and its throwing all kinds of codes..i know my engine grounds are pretty bad looking so im hoping its that.

liat of things weve replaced SINCE the issue started:ing coil and module,iac(we checked it and it shot across the carport..and the new one kinda did the same thing but we put it back together)coolant temp sensor o2 plugs and wires and put 3 diffrent maf but stock 1 is back on becasue all 3 had the same results(now before the 170 it would start fine very beastly sounding...now it sounds like a sick car)so thats where i am..i have a dead battery in it so i havent started it in amonth or 2 i need to go get it charged...OH yea we adjusted the timing on it which was a pain in the #@!

Take it to KDK Performance in Orlando, Kevin and the crew over there are awsome to work with.