Steve Jackson, fastest on Drag Radials and stock suspension~ 4.32 @175.84mph!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[video=youtube;3PCgnHlJFcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PCgnHlJFcA[/video]

It's built by his local machine shop who is a good friend of his. It's big Chevy...over 632ci, runs a 139mm Procharger and is on alcohol. Another good friend of his works for Don Shumacher on top fuel funny cars. Alot of the the pieces in this motor are top fuel spec. They log things on this car that most people never think of. It runs a magneto for spark and makes around 3500hp. He's one of if not the hardest working racer I know.

That car is TSO fast in the 1/8th...
Totally insane, maybe I need to paint my car orange!

It's built by his local machine shop who is a good friend of his. It's big Chevy...over 632ci, runs a 139mm Procharger and is on alcohol. Another good friend of his works for Don Shumacher on top fuel funny cars. Alot of the the pieces in this motor are top fuel spec. They log things on this car that most people never think of. It runs a magneto for spark and makes around 3500hp. He's one of if not the hardest working racer I know.

Dusty,

You looking good to make Redemption in the middle of October?

He better pick it up wolfe has his number and has more mph

Wolfe sold the car. The mph clocks are funny at Valdosta. My mph was always consistent but some of the real low ride height cars like Wolfe, Berry, Fiscus...etc would have big changes in mph. It's hard to pick up from 178-189 but several did. The 330-660 splits did not show that to be accurate mph.

Steve is a real open guy. LOVES to share information. Feel free to stop by his pits and talk about things like cam specs, tune ups, or suspension settings.

;)