Stay tuned for some interesting Dyno tests.

Hard to say, I have a car that put down a conservative 604 at 28#s with a 6776, though i think the 6776 is done where the 6765 has more left if cranked up

Car #2 put down 605 at 5700 today, torque was 586 right out to 5500 or so,boost at 28#s, pump gas, dual nozzle ALKYCONTROL.
The injector duty cycle according to the XFI was only at 55% with a single Aeromotive intank pump.
Tune is conservative at 18* timing a/f in the high 10s
With the new PTC convertor installed the dyno showed an improvement
of 16 MPH at 5700 RPM.
It was still picking up 25 RWHP per # of boost but being the short block is all stock components i stopped at 28.
We are thinking about putting in C16 and turning it up ;)
Not sure I can recommend that :D

Car number 3 is coming up.
I hope to have it running by next weekend,but it is a bit of a project and I am waiting on parts.

There is a car added to the mix though with a comp turbo 72MM Xtrim that may get a new Precision unit,not sure on the change yet,but will be doing back to back PTC convertor replacement on this car also this week.

Car #2 put down 605 at 5700 today, torque was 586 right out to 5500 or so,boost at 28#s, pump gas, dual nozzle ALKYCONTROL.
The injector duty cycle according to the XFI was only at 55% with a single Aeromotive intank pump.
of 16 MPH at 5700 RPM.
It was still picking up 25 RWHP per # of boost but being the short block is all stock components i stopped at 28.

Don't be a sissy Otto- turn that sucker up! Put some C16 in there, set the timing at 21*, turn the boost to 30# and let it eat. It'll survive one pull............You are a good tuner aren't you? ;):biggrin:

Don't be a sissy Otto- turn that sucker up! Put some C16 in there, set the timing at 21*, turn the boost to 30# and let it eat. It'll survive one pull............You are a good tuner aren't you? ;):biggrin:
LOL, I am all for it Will, but the owner bought the car stock and dropped it off,he wanted to drive and enjoy it a bit before we really let it eat.
It is going to JW Racing and Fabrication soon for a mini tub,cage install.
He bought the aluminum budnik wheels,10" for the rear with 325 50 radials.
Trans is all stock with a shift kit/servo/PTC convertor,its on borrowed time...

Pretty nice dyno numbers! Do you think it would last a couple of passes like that or would you turn the boost down some?

HTML:
Pretty nice dyno numbers! Do you think it would last a couple of passes like that or would you turn the boost down some?

It could last years like that or 300'. You never know what you will get. The stock shortblock will take it for a while. You don't really know how hard it was run prior to cranking it up. If it was reltively stock/low rpm and not detonated it would likely stand a chance at lasting longer than one run in the grenade mode for years prior.

of 16 MPH at 5700 RPM.

Over 600 ponies and only 55% of the 83's....can that be right :confused:

LOTS of alky......

So the hotrod fuel pump is not being worked very hard..?

Bob

Car 3 is on the dyno and OH MY!!! This 6265 is a BADD MOTHER on this RPE stroker!!!

I second that. Now turn it the F up and report back........:biggrin::biggrin:

Is 22#s considered turnned up??? :D

I stopped at 22.3#s because it already was making 612HP to the tires, and to make it even sweeter, the motor only needs to turn 5400 RPM to do it:eek:
This will be the funnest street Buick I have put together,it spools FAST!!

:d

Attachments

• torque.jpeg
    torque.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 407
Do you got any track times to compare your dyno numbers too? Just curious. Also, Have you pushed one of the aeromotive pumps yet without using alky?