what times should i expect?

denn454

turbo swimmer
i'm kinda bored right now, i have my thoughts on what i'll be able to go but i'm wanting to get some other peoples thoughts. heres what i've got or am agoing to have.

109 block, 30 over
204 214 cam
ported stock heads
50# injectors
power plate
power stroke ic
stock turbo (for now, then pte-6 1)
3" thdp w/ dump.
3400 stall lock up converter
and a tranny that will handle all of it

i'm thinking about the new mt drag radials to, after i burn up my et streets.

unfortunatly i'm at nearly 6,000 feet :(

any thoughts?

With the stock turbo, mid 12's. With the 61 a high 11. With the 61 and a little juice a low 11. :D I don't think the stock turbo can take you into the 11's up here. :(

stock turbo is only untill i can afford something else. this is going together on a budget. so basically i'm using what i can find used.

the goal is 11.50 i don't want to have to deal with a roll bar or fire suit, and thats fast enough anyways.

Thats WAY to much convertor for the stock turbo.

I understand youre gonna replace it while its out and cant afford to upgrade the turbo.

On the upside,car should be a blast to drive on the street:cool:

multidisk lockup or single? Will you be able to lock it at WOT?

i would get a TE45a or a GTQ67 with a .63 PTE and run alky with those 50s-
50s are too small for either turbo, but when you throw the alky into the mix you wont need to upgrade.

That combo is identicle to a buddy here in KC, i dont know what our altitude is but he was running 11.7 at 123 on radials,pump gas and alky last year-

that same car would have ran 10.99 with a 1.60 sixty foot, and 10.80 with a 1.45 and more boost.

so i would say in the air up there, you would be able to run 11.30 easily with a 1.50 sixty foot- putting you right at 11.50 with a 1.65 sixty foot
what kind of rear suspension parts do you have done to the car?
BW

i was wondering about the injectors. i don't really want to go through the trouble of the computer upgrades. i'm going to be running nitrous, or at least i can use it to add a little fuel. i might go with some 72's if i can find them cheap, we'll see.