Squirrels

Met roofing is the way to go.

IS-mylxo0maee5.jpg

They seem to like the east side of our street, they ate the guy across the street's Hardie-board siding the but never hit my house. He did have a big oak that branched over his roof, and ended up taking it down...

dr_frankenstein said:
Antifreeze next to a bowl of really cheep cat food.

seems to keep the cats away too......... and everything else for that matter....

Ha!! Love it!! Not a cat person (or a squirrel person). Ruger 10/22 with leupold 2x7 scope and subsonic rounds. Squirrel sniper!

The mothball thing works well, too.

Been overrun with gray squirrels, red squirrels, and chipmonks for years. I been shooting an average of 1 day for 8 years now with no end in sight.
I think there are more now than ever! Plenty of red-tails hawks, coyote, and fox around. Their all too fat to chase them anymore! Sure would
like a solution to this problem.

I just put on Decra stone coated steel shingles. They will have something that matches and they look good.

Oh yeah! Mouse Hunt! I remember hunting cricket's with a lighter and a can of whatever was handy to attempt burning my house down til I got it sealed!

Anybody else have the black squirrels? They've overtaken two neighboring town's and driven the reds out. Mean little devils! They'll fight you for sidewalk rights!

Anybody else have the black squirrels? They've overtaken two neighboring town's and driven the reds out. Mean little devils! They'll fight you for sidewalk rights!

and the red squirrels are pretty mean.......fox squirrels are the meanest.

Antifreeze next to a bowl of really cheep cat food.

seems to keep the cats away too......... and everything else for that matter....

If you've ever seen a dog after antifreeze poisoning you'd know why that's a bad idea.

My neighbor was complaining just the other day that they have been moving into this ford f-350 trucks.(under the hoods) They have chewed the wiring up in one of them that cost 2k to have repaired. Just the fords for some reason…..hummm wiring taste better then a chevy?

They have figured out how to get the bait but not trip the big spring kill rat traps. Guess I will drill sunflower seeds and run the thread through the hook on the trip mechanism. Can't believe I have this much time devoted to rats.

Mikey

You need to secure the camphor balls or they will pick them up and remove them. Traps work or use a pellet gun when they are out