Springs

These will stiffen up your ride a little but these are good choices for a 1" drop. Lighter spring combo part numbers 5658 Front and 6377 Rear or heavier spring combo part numbers 5660 Front and 5413 Rear. good2win22 has the lighter springs in his car and it feels fantastic. Good handling and not rough.:D

Will be doing the 5413/5660 combo soon. Jegs has the 5413 on back order. Wil be doing the Bilstein shocks as well.

I cut half a spring off mine and added .5" taller lower ball joints for a nice little drop up front on the cheap.

I just installed Eibach 1in drop springs but it seems to sit lower in the rear now. May have to put a coil off the front to level it out. Probably due to lighter weight heads and other parts on the new combo. AC Delco shocks, UMI upper and lowers in the rear. Doesn't seam to ride any harder than before.

How did it feel and how much did it lower it?

Car drives great now. I'm not sure how much if any the car was lowered due to the old original springs.

Front
B6D13FD0-23A1-4B38-BCB5-034D523606FD_zpsbrxfewed.jpg

Rear
64DF8C0A-2FE7-4F16-98E8-1EEF8D8965FB_zpsgjbjazl1.jpg

FYI...I just measured the height at all four corners to be exactly 27 inches from the ground to the center of the fender lip. I am using stock ball joints, spindles, etc...

I installed the 5413s tonight. Lowered the car exactly 1". I'm going to drive it tomorrow and hopefully it drops another .5".

Also, kept the top Isolators. I'm sure if I remove that it'll drop maybe .25"???

I installed the 5413s tonight. Lowered the car exactly 1". I'm going to drive it tomorrow and hopefully it drops another .5".
Just getting around to installing mine. Any certain way these have to seated? Which direction they point in for the top or bottom? I didnt notice any thing on the top that would indicate which way it should be seated. Thanks.

Just getting around to installing mine. Any certain way these have to seated? Which direction they point in for the top or bottom? I didnt notice any thing on the top that would indicate which way it should be seated. Thanks.

Rears do not matter. The fronts will have a white dot indicating that it is to orient up.

Yeah i knew the fronts had to be a certain way when i did them but never really heard anything about the rears. When I took the old rears out they were both set at different positions. So i wasnt sure if it mattered. Thanks.