Spring Fling time again

I will remain with Bill to the bitter end....6 pm anyway, then the cars go on the trailer . Better to come late than not at all!

That's what I wanted to know. I met Glenn for the first time last year at the Dream Cruise, very knowledgeable person. I'll be there with the super scumfire. Have talked to some and lookin forward to meeting more.

Dave
TTA #104

Hey guys, can you all stand someone else from Indiana? :D Been thinking about coming up to this for a while. Might be a chance to meet some fellow Turbo Buick owners and see some nice cars. I have never put the GN in a show before, so this is a first. Looks like the weather will be nice and cool. I will be coming from just south of Fort Wayne. Renthorin, you can PM or email me any additional info. :)

David

70 and sunny..........the best turbo weather you could ask for in late July.

I'm meeting Nocooler in Okemos @10:00.

See you all @ noon:D

I am coming up from Fort Wayne.....Dave if your coming through let me know. I am on the north side of town.

John

hey bill...you need to email me...we need to discuss some things tonight! Patrick unfortunately will not be going...he has things to take care of in Indianapolis this weekend...it will be just me and my car:)

weather is looking perfect tomorrow! I'll try to get there by noon Michigan time...can't wait to see all the cars...see ya all tomorrow...try to attend if possible...it's an awesome time and lots of good people to talk to...

sorry guys i was on my way and couldnt make it there

i am very disappointed

my car broke down at mound and 15 mile... saw a few GNs pass me while broken down in the center...

well i pulled the valve cover while i was stopped and tried to start it and the valves didnt move 1 mm

i am thinking timing chain

well i h ope everyone has fun and enjoys it... i wish i couldve been there to see all the cars and GNX #1 well hopefully someone took some pictures

this car lets me down everytime i need it :( :( :( (x-infinity)

that sucks! if I would have passed you I would have stopped and helped...don't feel bad...my custom wired fuse to my dual fans melted on the way to the gathering today right before I got there and the car started to overheat at 210 degrees! luckily I had some cool guys help me out...

saw rick's white GNX x-ray car and GNX #1...almost 40 cars attended and it's been the largest turnout yet...special thanks to Bill for conducting everything and also for the little seizures pizza! LOL!:D

Originally posted by Nocooler
It was a great time.

Thanks
Bill

I 2nd that..................thank you for making this happen. It was a blast.

Oh BTW Man I'm sunburned.:mad: :D

Picture time!!!!

If anyone took picts send them my way and I will put together a movie like last year.

Of course I will need someone to post the vid for me as I am on dialup.