Spring Fling time again

87ttypev8
I passed you a couple times (did the turn around) on the way to the fling. Since the car looked empty I was looking to see if I could spot you walking but did not see anyone (@11:15). Sorry I didn't find you.

Hey Bill had a great time.
I emailed you a link of the pictures I took.

Don glad I could help getting your fans working for the trip home.
See you next year.

ah philV6 yes thank you... i was walking down to the gas station to call home... i did see a nice gn with stock wheels that sounded pretty nice... only caught a glimpse as it was going away... possibly you... well thanks for the gesture and i am still working on the timing chain

I got burned on my neck...

yeah maybe I will see some of you again at the Woodward cruise if I am able to go...sounds like a good time also...

The tops of my feet are bright red...about the color of my S10 while I was there.

Let me just say that it was a pleasure meeting all of you guys, although there were some people that I did not get to meet. I had a hellova time!

Thanks Bill,

Didn't get to meet you (or alot of the other guys for that matter), but I had a good time checking out everybody's cars. Nice stuff.

Hopefully if it happens again next year I'll be attending with a turbo car (had the 68 Skylark this time).

JDM, glad you had a good time :)

I did meet you, sort of. I was next to the guy who said "hey, does anyone know who drove the Skylark?" I think he had one too. Anyway, I was there when you said "me" so I met you.

I had on the blue sleeveless muscle shirt with the god-awful farmer's tan :-(

If you took any pictures send them my way please.

Eric,

I am red too. My face got it the worst. Glad you stopped over. Next year you have to bring a TR or we will put one on the S-10 :)

I have received a bunch of pictures from several folks now (no, not you Don!!!) so I will attempt to put a movie together this weekend.

Anyone able to host it when finished?