Spring Fling time again

Sounds like a good time, please keep me informed. I would like to come out with my boys, Thanks . Kevin G

Sure thing Kevin. Just keep an eye on this thread for updates.

As of now that is the date for the fling. Only change would be if the weather is bad.

Will you bring your GNX? We have never had one at a fling before :)

If I can make the date, the GNX will go, unless you want me to bring my Focus! As long as the weather is nice, I have no problem bringing the car. I have two boys who would love to see so many "black cars" in one place. I will keep checking this thread . Thanks. Kevin

It's still too early for me to know to know what I'll be doing that weekend, but I'm gonna try to make it (again). I'm not getting married this year (it was on the date of our wedding party's trip to Cedar Point last year, and we both picked the same rain date to reschedule), but my wife's sister and her best friend are both getting married this spring. Those shouldn't interfere though...

I posted this on SyTy.net too. http://www.syty.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34384

P.S. Hi Jeremy!

Kevin - wow... a Focus!! I think you should bring the GNX and not shame us all with the Ford :)

Invisibill - hope to meet you......finally!!!

Thanks for posting it on the sy/ty board.

I'm in the midst of rotations and I won't know the schedule until that month...which will be the start of a new one. Hopefully, I should be able to make it since most family practice offices don't hold hours on the weekend.

....now, if I only had a job...I might not have to borrow from the government to run my car over to the east side of the state. :(

I'll keep checking in on this thread....hope to meet you all even if you are on the "wrong" side of the state.

:D :D

No problem Steve. As the date draws closer I will be e-mailing folks and adding to this thread to keep it at the top :)

Getting closer......

We are a liitle more than a month out and I would like to start getting an idea of who will be attending.

If you can make it.... please post so here.

Saturday July 24th from noon until......well.......whenever :)

Tell your friends.
Tell your enemies too I guess......we need someone there to throw stones at.

anyone else planning on attending?

My list of confirmed is about 4 and potential about 35. Would like to move more to the confirmed side of the chart :)

Did I mention free pizza??

I'll see if I can get others to show up from work here...this will be our 3rd event and we need to better our 15 or so showings last year! lots of fun...

I should mention too that if the turnout is large enough I might have a reporter from the Ann Arbor News there to write an article about it.

I will unfortunately NOT be mentioned as I don't want all the scumbag readers knowing that I have a GN parked in the garage and able to find my address from the local phone book :)

I will Be Mr. Smith if anyone asks.........

I am going to try to make it out.

Still trying to break in the new lower end. Need to put some miles on it.

Andy