Spring Fling time again

I hope to bring a Hot-Air and the TY but I just told my other half I'm going to this no matter what. I don't care who's getting married or any other BS reason.............I'll be there.

At the least me and the TY, now just start chanting for the girl to drive the Hot-Air.

"Lindsey drive the Buick....Lindsey drive the Buick":D

I'll be there most likely with my TTA. I wanna get to know some of the Turbo Buick gusy that live near me. I know of a couple guys in my town that I will see if they wanna cruise up together. There's I think atleast 4 turbo Buicks in my town. So I'll definatley be there as long as the car is running, just keep me posted on what's gunna happen.

Originally posted by Twins
I hope to bring a Hot-Air and the TY but I just told my other half I'm going to this no matter what. I don't care who's getting married or any other BS reason.............I'll be there.

At the least me and the TY, now just start chanting for the girl to drive the Hot-Air.

"Lindsey drive the Buick....Lindsey drive the Buick":D

Have you seen if Daryl and Ryan can make it?

72firebird - what is your name and where do you live? :)

My friend Glenn will be coming with his TTA and hopefully some of my club will be too. We are the MBTC (Michigan Buick Turbo Club).

I have you on the list and will keep you updated along with everyone else who tells me they are attending.

Also, this thread will stay active with any updates. As long as it doesn't rain we are definitely on for Saturday the 24th of July at the bank parking lot where we were last year.

Lots of spectators in that location :)

Originally posted by Renthorin
72firebird - what is your name and where do you live? :)

My name is Jared and I'm form South Bend (right by Notre Dame). The more TTAs that are there the more fun it will be. Are there any other big turbo buick events that are like in the Indiana, Souther Michigan, Northern Illinois, or Northern Ohio area?

Jared,

I only know of one other TTA coming....if you can find more that would rock!!

As for other events, the Buicks at Norwalk (oh) is big and there are a few others in the great lakes area but I am not the expert on them.

I'll see what I can do. I might be able to make that date. If any of Chris/Ryan/Jeremy go, I can just follow them down.

Originally posted by ShouldIBuy
I'll see what I can do. I might be able to make that date. If any of Chris/Ryan/Jeremy go, I can just follow them down.

I'm going for sure.......

Jeremy

My schedule is really busy this month, but I would like to come hang out... that is, if you guys wouldn't mind a slow, wrong-wheel-drive Regal out there. ;)

Jason,

the more the merrier. Please do stop out and tell some more for the FWD guys to come on out too.

Just got some GREAT news from KevinG -- he is bringing two of GM's Heritage cars along with his own GNX:

A 1970 455 GSX and GNX #1.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Hey Bill...I am bringing Patrick with me as well...he can't bring his 9-second T-Type since it's being torn down and rebuilt with new cam and turbo...but I figured he could come and see what this is all about...was trying to add another co-worker and his new 86 T-top GN but he is going to an NMRA race instead:rolleyes: doh!

Don - Patrick aka RUQKENF (sp) is going to be there? Sweet - Pat was always cool back in the day.

I look forward to driving my beater down - never the nicest car there but - never the slowest.

Don - is your car going to be together???

Jeremy

Originally posted by Nocooler

I look forward to driving my beater down - never the nicest car there but - never the slowest.

Jeremy

Show off ;) :D

As for slowest that is normally reserved for me.

Isn't it past your bed time - old man?

Your car isn't slow - for a hot air with a stock turbo ;) - compliments of a friend that may know what he is doing with a TR.

Jeremy