Spring/Cypress/NW Houston-let's meet again!

JDEstill

Turboliscious!
hey guys - we last got together at Santa Fe Flats for a few beers and chips and whatnot back in December. Things are finally slowing down at my house and I sure would like to do it again. Anyone interested? I was thinking Saturday 6/22 or 6/29. Anyone else up for it? Post up!

John

I'm game
Haven't been able to get our GN running yet - working on other vehicles that have priority
So I'll be in my jeep...as usual

Ill stop out , its been awhile. Ill tell Slim also. Either date works let me know

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I hope to have my G/N up &running (this wkend!?!)
I'm in Spring Branch/Jersey Village area, so I'd like to drop-in!
Do_O

I might be able to join. I wasn't able to make the first meet. Car has been a pain lately but roadworthy.

OK, sounds like we have enough yeses to make it worthwhile! How about a week from today, 6/22? As for time, I can't get there before 8 I think, but I seem to recall a few people thinking earlier was better. What do ya'll think? 7?

John

Sante fe Flatts on 249--Dont know if ill have my car but me and Cam will be there around 8.

I may be able to make the meet, depending on when and what time.

I'm game to meet at Santa Fe Flats....unfortunately I just took my engine apart

It's great to meet all the guys but let's see some cars next time :). We got out numbered by firebirds.

Hey guys,
Not sure if you're aware, but there is a car event every the first saturday morning of every month at The Vintage parking lot off the corner of 249 and Louetta
It goes on from 7 to 10 or 11 - got to get there before 7 to get a good spot tho
2 months ago when I went there had to be 1000 vehicles there and people everywhere, police directing traffic, etc
I found out about this from the Jeep board I am part of
There wasn't a single GN to be found
Wanna see some cars? Come to this event!
I'm planning on being there in my Jeep - the GN isn't road worthy yet
Whadya think?