Spring/Cypress/NW Houston-let's meet again!

Anyone planning on going to the annual Nitftee 50's Trunk or Treat at Kroger's this weekend? It is on the corner of Spring Cypress/Champion Forest. Hoping to be there with my '69.

My alternator just went out, but could prolly make it there and back on battery. Car looks like shit though, so may take STS-V anyway. What time or where is info?

Google Niftee 50's houston. Usually starts at 5p and goes until around 10p. Last year the turnout was huge! Probably around 200 cars and over 500+ppl

It's 1979 back so no they don't want you to but just park a row over and you'll be good-

GB is correct. Even though I drove the Buick to it last year and they let me park within the blocked off area.

I propose that it is about time to meet up again! How does Saturday Dec 1st appeal to you guys? If not then I'm guessing we'll have to wait till after the holidays.

John

Sounds like a plan - I'll keep the date open but I start my new job next week and I don't know what my schedule will be
Looking forward to meeting youz guyz

I could do it to and I think cam would show up- I met a new guy that picked one up out of state not to long ago that's local too.

Then I think we have a quorum! Sounds like it is a good date for most everybody! Cool. 8pm still a good time? That's about the earliest that I can make it due to the kids, but if ya'll want to start earlier, I won't stop you, LOL.

Robert, glad to hear you can come by too.

By any chance, does anyone have an LM-1 or similar that I could make a test run with? I have an LM-1 and am getting some funky readings with it. Wondering if the box is bad and would like to try another to see if it behaves similarly.

John

Sounds great! I think I got a total of 8 yeses and 5 maybes, which ain't too bad for a little Buick get together. We ought to have at least 4 people show up then, LOL. One guy asked me "why so late?" He thought we should do something like this earlier. If anyone wants to show up earlier that would be great. I just tossed a time out there that is convenient for me personally.

John

Gonna try to make it also ,I'll be there at 7:30 ish with Robert
John I do have a complete used LC-1 wideband set up not sure if you can use it for testing funky numbers that are showing ,I'll bring it just in case