Spring / Cypress / NW Houston - let's meet again!

Raining here, just texted Jeff Williams ( Telge & 99) raining there also, I`m going to pass on tonight, maybe we can try again another time.

It's well overdue for another meetup isn't it?
Anyone up for a meetup on October 6th?
I spoke with James {jamcarr} and he's about to attempt to put something together very soon. I think it will be a poll on who can attend. Kinda hoping for cooler dryer weather.

I'm sure it will be a top notch meet if James is planning it.

Last edited:
Well there's four of ya right there...plus myself, I know that two Board Members that live in Montgomery were also looking to meet up. I'm pretty certain I could get Omar, and Joseph to come out, since I see them often. Hoping Robert could come out...he could ask Jeff to come. Flyin Brian, and Andrew... So we can make something happen.

Here's the deal.... I'll be in Biloxi for Cruisin The Coast this weekend, and so will one of the Montgomery guys ( Chad ). so I could not come this weekend. With my show schedule commitments for the rest of the year, and the fact that the Holidays are just around the corner, I think the best we could do is a little informal meet at one of the Cruise Nights in town, and hang out for a few hours. I have October 14 / November 4 / November 11 open on my schedule ( and guys this isn't about me, so if another idea / date suites you better, than please proceed in that direction ) .

PLAN A - ( This will obviously benefit the Northside guys who started, and revived this thread ). We could meet at Coffee & Cars Towne Lake - Cars on the Lake. Saturday October 14 ( 8 - 10am ). This is 290 / Cypress area. My guess is that we could hope for 10 cars.

PLAN B - ( This would benefit the TR community as a whole, since we would have more time to spread the word, and several Board Members live out this way - South West ) ( This is where we held our 1st Annual Event last April ) . We could meet at Otto's BBQ, for one of the best Cruise Nights in town, Saturday November 4 ( 5 - 9 pm ) OR Saturday November 11 ( 5 - 9 pm ). This is located at The Fountains 59 / Stafford area. My guess is we could hope for 20 cars. THERE IS A $5 FEE TO PARK , but there is music.

I think this is the best we could hope for, as Daylight Saving Time, and the Holidays are just around the corner. I will be attending the 3rd Annual EVENT CANCELLED _ POSSIBLE RESCHEDULE Dyno Tuning Session on the morning of November 4 - 5, so I will be gathering input for our 2nd Annual Turbo Buick Meet & Greet, which will be coming up in April 2018.

So with that said...you guys want to do anything??? If so, we need to start a new thread. James-

Last edited:
I will be on vacation during the week of Nov 4th. Pretty much any other dates are open as of now for me.

PLAN A - ( This will obviously benefit the Northside guys who started, and revived this thread ). We could meet at Coffee & Cars Towne Lake - Cars on the Lake. Saturday October 14 ( 8 - 10am ). This is 290 / Cypress area. My guess is that we could hope for 10 cars.

PLAN B - ( This would benefit the TR community as a whole, since we would have more time to spread the word, and several Board Members live out this way - South West ) ( This is where we held our 1st Annual Event last April ) . We could meet at Otto's BBQ, for one of the best Cruise Nights in town, Saturday November 4 ( 5 - 9 pm ) OR Saturday November 11 ( 5 - 9 pm ). This is located at The Fountains 59 / Stafford area. My guess is we could hope for 20 cars. THERE IS A $5 FEE TO PARK , but there is music.

I'm fine with A or B

If the meet winds up on Nov 4th I'll make the next meet. (y)
Heres my .02 on Cars and Coffee. If some of you have'nt been, well, its great but it's short. You "literally" need to be there by 7:00 am to get a spot. There will likey not be spots to park your Regals together. Before you know it people are leaving and it's time to go home. I feel plan B will be much much better where time isnt an issue. I seen many CC and I feel you guys will be disappointed as a turbo Buick gathering. Just my .02.

Last edited:
No way! You're coming. I say Cars On The Lake - Sat. Oct. 14 (8 - 10 am) Its early, so people can still have their Saturday. We would need to meet at 7am in order to get parking together. I would like to hear from Brian ( GBGN1 ) before I commit. And again... I will post a new thread if you guys agree on the date.

No way! You're coming. I say Cars On The Lake - Sat. Oct. 14 (8 - 10 am) Its early, so people can still have their Saturday. We would need to meet at 7am in order to get parking together. I would like to hear from Brian ( GBGN1 ) before I commit. And again... I will post a new thread if you guys agree on the date.

Never been to the cars on the lake but I'm down for it. And I'm down for another santa fe flats night meet for a beer.