Spring/Cypress/NW Houston-let's meet again!

Thinking about 40 mins drive, but need to break end new moser axles :confused:
Want to go to Rush concert but not paying $200 to go see them so looks like hanging with buicks, alot cheaper

Looks like I won't be able to make this meet-up. We lost my wife's father and my father in-law last week. He was the best grandfather that any grandchild would be lucky to have. His family and especially his grandchildren meant the world to him. With that said, we have been in Oregon since the day after Thanksgiving since he lost his battle with cancer early on the morning of Friday, Nov .23rd. We will be flying home on Saturday and not arriving until almost 9pm.

Hey guys, cant make it tonight - yall have a cold one for me
I had 4 or 5 cold ones for you . . :) . we had a pretty good turn out last night, 5 Turbo Regals ( I think) , Will Wheeler`s '69 Camaro & about 15 people. Wish I had brought a camera. We`ll have to do it again next month.

Yeah, we will definitely do it again. I figure 6 weeks or so is a good time for the next one, mid-late January. Really bummed that I couldn't make it. Gave the mrs plenty of warning that we were getting together, then she forgot. Tells me Fri at dinner that she had invited friends over for dinner on Sat. Was hoping I could sneak over anyway, but things just didn't pan out. Dammit! Next time...

John