Spotted, old Buick Beast.

Kirban comments

That is cool comments are correct as they were built as flower cars basically looked like El Camino in their format except Buick and Caddy would be more upscale. I bought a turbo Limited from a old timer who collects funeral cars has a yard full of them and cop cars and campers ......

Another quick related story good friend of mine always into cars his family owned and today he owns a funeral home. One of those jobs where you almost always wear a suit and are surrounded by sadness on a daily basis. Back around 1962 as a younger teenager somehow he convinced his Dad to buy a black Chevy wagon for the funeral business. This wagon had a 409 engine in it.....and was used at the funeral home.....

I even remember going with him once to a hospital to pick up someone out the back door...meaning not every patient gets to walk out the front door.....
I am sure a national club exists for owners of funeral related cars....in my area one funeral home has a new Lincoln....years ago it was mostly Caddies and many many years ago Packard was high o the list of funeral cars....

The saying used to be your last ride will be in a Caddy....you just don;t know what day it will be....

Life is short....

denniskirban@yahoo.com