Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

I have a duel A pilar that mounts on to the original I will bring.

LOOKING FOR

Power Steering pulley

Stock inter cooler mount passenger side sheet metal

Stock IC up-pipe preference no Alky hole drilled.
I have a black one I will bring, need to dig it out of the storage box, (garage)

LOOKING FOR

Power Steering pulley

I have those items but need a commitment as my "ride" has limited space in his off-shore vehicle, and I have a pile of stuff already to bring so he is charging me by the pound. :(

What color up-pipe, stock or?

Nick bring a set of the valve covers I always buy from you with a pair of breathers.

Man.... you guys screwed up the day, o well.... I guess I won't make it, I can only attend on Sunday's. Maybe next time. I thought the 22nd was going to a hit on a Sunday not Saturday.

Man.... you guys screwed up the day, o well.... I guess I won't make it, I can only attend on Sunday's. Maybe next time. I thought the 22nd was going to a hit on a Sunday not Saturday.
Just call out sick. I prefer Sunday too but people have to go to church around here....:bookworm:

I have those items but need a commitment as my "ride" has limited space in his off-shore vehicle, and I have a pile of stuff already to bring so he is charging me by the pound. :(

What color up-pipe, stock or?

Nick I found the up-pipe. I still need a power steering pulley and stock intercooler mount, passenger side sheet metal. If you have them I will take them!

Jessie
Jessie stop crying come down tell the wife u need ur buick fix,
We're making some great tacos actually the best mexican tacon in the world!!!!:))

I have a duel A pilar that mounts on to the original I will bring.

LOOKING FOR

Power Steering pulley

I think I have the up pipe and passenger side intercooler mount. I will look for it.

8am, damn early birds

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Got Dayum, I know, huh?

7:00AM, I'll be saying "Where the tacos at ???" (replace tacos for "white women" for the comedy effect):D

Then Nick wants to leave out at like 6AM on Sunday........

I hope he "loves the sweet smell of a hangover in the morning".................:D:eek::D

Last edited:
BTW,

I don't wanna haul none of Nick's shit back to Phoenix so all y'all bring ya' dang wallets, OK? ;)