Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

Mike,

I had a great time! The turnout of quality cars was really impressive!! (y) It was cool to see the mix of generations of folks that love these cars. It's also nice to see the passion and pride people are still putting into their rides 30 years after the fact. Once again Ralph, Joe and the crew out did themselves on the street tacos. :D I really loved Ralph's new GNX, I would have liked to stay to see the burnout in person. BTW, what happened to Mean Chicken? I drove my Hellcat and he didn't show up. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work all your efforts are much appreciated!

Neal

Neal.

Rumor has it that when Tim heard you were bringing the Hellcat, he eeeh... :chicken:

Nick and I are back in Phoenix and all I can say is I sure had me one hell of a good time!

Thanks to Mike, Nick, Ralph and all who were involved in putting this thing on.

A special thanks to Mike's 2 "stealth" helpers who worked tirelessly all day long behind the scenes making sure parts were wrapped for transporting, grills were hot, drinks were cold and generally making sure everything ran smoothly. They surely deserve a lot of credit!

Ralph and his crew deserve a big ol' "Atta boy", too.! The food was great!

Thanks again, everyone!

Great event, can't wait for Bates! Maybe Ralph can open a Taco venue there............ :D

Thanks guys!!! Great time!! I appreciated the hospitality, turbo talk and awesome food !! I didn't get as many pics as I normally do but here's a couple of Ralphs GNX and physical proof that if you have mikes fillers and get rear ended, the metal body panel will not buckle.
Thanks again.
7aa187cfe2b749ce4d45b14563aaabe0.jpg

2eec261fa85780687cf740c73fb02e9c.jpg
05ffd1cd998db44bb547146f8ca8bab0.jpg
b5706388bb1fd8ea9ddef6ac803bab80.jpg

Drewster on Tapatalk

Maybe he needs to change his screen name to "Weak Chicken" :ROFLMAO:

Neal

Well this sucks......now that I'm not over there anymore......I say I'll run ya....... :D I ain't a'skeerd.

Bates?;)

Last edited:
I have to say, Saturday was a great turn out. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood, even Lou!:eek: It was good to be able to chat with some familiar faces I had not seen for a while. I picked up a few quality parts I needed, that actually got my GN back on the road today!

Spoolfoolish, as always, your hospitality is greatly appreciated.
Nick, thank you for bringing the parts I needed!
Lou, thanks for the STD, get rid of that old tired sheep:mad:
Ralph, thank you for supplying some great food!! I'm still full :D
Good to see you all again and next time I should be arriving in a Buick..(y)

Till next time!!

Last edited:
You already have all of it.

But then again, Lou told me you kinda like to dress up like a sheep, soooooooooooo......

You, sir, IF you decide to travel with me, should be scared. Very, very scared.......... especially if I have to stop the car for you and I tell you to walk towards a fence to take that piss........:eek::eek:;)

Look what Guy bought me but I don't have the balls to wear it :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0421 (1).jpg
    IMG_0421 (1).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 96