Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

i have a chrome turbo cover and uptime, looking for 50 or 60lb injectors, may have more stuff in shed gotta look.

Ralph, I'd be interested in the SLIC. I'll trade ya for a GNX turbo cover. ;)

Argh, going to miss it this year... Will be on a cruise ship that weekend.

I'll do my best to be there. Will most likely be making the drive out in the DD Acura, though.

I've changed my plans and will be there with the Snoozer.....

Hope to see a whole bunch of you there!

Ralph, bring me an RT supreme pizza to take home. I'll pay ya'!!!!! :D I love that stuff!

They all shut down in AZ, you should open one in Central Phoenix. It would do well.

Is Nick going?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I'll call his appointment girl and check it out................ or you could do that, since he's holding your car hostage in his trailer........... :eek::D:eek:, ya' lazy SOB........... :LOL:

When are you planning to come back and drool on some of the cars I get to touch everyday? ;)

Let me know and I'll carve out more time for ya'all.

Should be just a display item at this point lol.

I don't like your place of work. makes me sick...

I honestly hate working at a "rock lot" type car place, but you really didn't have to just "out" me like this in front of the whole TB community........:D:D:D:D

BASTARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol, If I had to choose, I would pick your place of business over any rock lot.. Can't compare them. Super jealous of those cars. Keep a eye out for a sugar momma for me..

Lol, If I had to choose, I would pick your place of business over any rock lot.. Can't compare them. Super jealous of those cars. Keep a eye out for a sugar momma for me..

Me first.........;)

For those that are interested.

Huntington Beach is having it's first air show that weekend also. We are five minutes from there.
We should see some cool stuff flying overhead. Here's a link to the show.

http://www.hbairshow.com/

I have a stock set of heads that are fresh from the machine shop. Setup for a small roller cam (120 seat pressure closed) Milled with new valve seals. Just trying to get out of it what it cost me for the parts and work.
Jeff

Jeff, sure hope your mending, after breaking your leg, and then surgery to repair it.
gotta be tough on an old fart like you,
if you want,I'll pick you up for the swap meet, after all, some one has to look out for you "old guys"

Thanks Lee but since it is the left leg I can still drive. Got the staples out today. Plate and screws are a thing of beauty. I might even want to race you for some of your parts. I hope to bring my catback exhaust system to sell. Dual Walker mufflers.

Any one interested in a few body parts? Right fender,Right door, Trunk
Also set of New 3830 Speed Pro rings.