Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

If anyone need parts? I'm thinking about coming to this to start clearing out my warehouse full of mostly Turbo Buick parts, interior, body, motor, stage parts, turbos, headers, down pipes, the list goes one and on.

If you know me, you know what I have

It's about time ! Lol. Hope to see you there!

If anyone need parts? I'm thinking about coming to this to start clearing out my warehouse full of mostly Turbo Buick parts, interior, body, motor, stage parts, turbos, headers, down pipes, the list goes one and on.

If you know me, you know what I have
So what you're saying is you're liquidating down pipes, stage engines and blocks, intercoolers, every miscellaneous part you can probably think of, 4 bolt headers, turbochargers and all that stuff?? :eek:

Where am I supposed to shop when it's all gone??:cautious:

I'll take it!!!!!

Sorry guys, just practicing. (y)

I've got something for you........:eek:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in I got GTA wheels for sale polished face and lips off my car new tires 1k obo ... I got a stock intercooler with the shroud and bracket and fan blade 140.00 ... I got a stock alternator used good condition 40 bucks ...kirban front frame braces new in box 35 bucks I got a 2 front turn signals ingood condition not perfect 40 bucks for the pair they are chrome with the black center the black is faded not show quality but good for replacement or spares ....dash surround bezel good condition 50 bucks and a black grille 160 ... i need the seat mechanism for the driver side seat the recline the seat back only do not need the seat thanks in advance

I'm bring "vintage" Buick stuff, imported from AZ,
BMS crank, mag'd & polished (10-10)
fresh heads, with upgraded springs ( VJ just done this week!)
turbo covers (3 ea)
T&D roller rockers
FAST harness- for Buick V6
new .030 forged pistons for NA motor
Bogart wheels, 15x7 (ultra light!)
new eagle/ K1 style rods. stk length
SFi flywheel
SFI-B&M Th 400 trans shield
RJC plate
and the list goes on......................

IMG_1164.PNG
I have a set of GN1 "kb style" headers I bought but don't fit my THDP so I'll be selling them. They do NOT have v band clamps included. Flanges are straight, no damage no cracks-none visible anyways. $300 bucks can bring to yard sale. These were made in '08, quality looks good.

I have a duel A pilar that mounts on to the original I will bring.

LOOKING FOR

Power Steering pulley

Stock inter cooler mount passenger side sheet metal

Stock IC up-pipe preference no Alky hole drilled.