Spin it to win it

Grannatl86

This is a video I found on Youtube from a guy in a Livernois built Pontiac G8 racing me in my GN at the Flashlight Drags. We have an AMS1000 boost controller and were trying to dial the car in so it wouldn't do this all day... Pretty impressive how I was down a few cars and able to go around him before the 1/8 mile mark though! Enjoy!

Nice looking GN. I hope you got the tune dialed in so it didn't launch so slow. :) What is the combo and do you have any track times?

Nice looking GN. I hope you got the tune dialed in so it didn't launch so slow. :) What is the combo and do you have any track times?

We got it down for the most part, the tires are pretty old and the track is un-prepped and pretty slick...

As far as the combo...DLS Stroker w/girdle, GTQ72, 110lb injectors, built trans, QA1's... It has been an ongoing project since 1998 and I can honestly say this is the best it has ever run since then. No times yet but it did make 575 on a Mustang Dyno on 22lbs only taking it to 5500 RPM. I hit the boost scramble button on this pass to catch the guy and went out the back door around 25 psi.