Southern Buick Shootout - "North vs South" APRIL 22nd & 23rd

First time in the south!

My wife and I had a great time! It was great finally putting faces with names as well as meeting all my "new friends" as well! Hope to see you all soon...Cal,Holly,Cale,Clint,Don,Adrian,JD,Adam,Willard,Louie,Ruben,Jason,Darrin and anyone else i may have forgot at this given moment
Car is coming along great and now has a fresh turbo sitting on it (airport didn't like it as a carry on one bit but i got her through)I Now have a whole head full of NEW ideas and directions I want to go with the car.

Thanks again to HARTLINE PERFORMANCE for a super fun event!!!:D

-Dan

My wife and I had a great time! It was great finally putting faces with names as well as meeting all my "new friends" as well! Hope to see you all soon...Cal,Holly,Cale,Clint,Don,Adrian,JD,Adam,Willard,Louie,Ruben,Jason,Darrin and anyone else i may have forgot at this given moment
Car is coming along great and now has a fresh turbo sitting on it (airport didn't like it as a carry on one bit but i got her through)I Now have a whole head full of NEW ideas and directions I want to go with the car.

Thanks again to HARTLINE PERFORMANCE for a super fun event!!!:D

-Dan

Dan it was good to meet you and yours also. Renyolds is always a great place and time for the whole family.

Thanks to Cal, Holly, and Clint for a good time. I enjoyed it much more with the locals there also.

Thanks to Pete (boostmaster) for loaning me a trailer.

My kid went to school bragging so much about his weekend. that his teacher called me today wanting me to bring a racecar and speak for carrer day. I guess I'll try to get a dvd put together of a bunch of buick wheelstands, maybe see if fubus films can help me out; and take my car for them to look at. I'm not the best qualified for it, but they were really pushy. said they have been trying all year to get a nascar driver or somebody up there to show the kids a racecar.

Now you have to remember i do not have custody of my 6 y/o. and he does go to an "inner city" school where he lives. so, i told them i'd do it.

Next, year- someone needs to run a snack bar with some real food. those 3 dollar burgers were the sorriest things i've ever seen. i could eat 2 bites.

Next, year- someone needs to run a snack bar with some real food. those 3 dollar burgers were the sorriest things i've ever seen. i could eat 2 bites.

DITTO!!!

JD

Had a good time at the event. I will be posting pictures shortly. Also video of Don's runs will be together soon.

DVD of Reynolds Event

DVD's are being made of Our Southern Buick Shootout Event.
DVD's will be on sale for $20.00 each.
I will let everyone know when they will be available.
If you wish to preorder yours today, just Call Hartline Performance!!
You won't want to miss out on this DVD, there were some AWESOME Wheels Up Video!!!
:eek: