Southern Buick Shootout - "North vs South" APRIL 22nd & 23rd

"North vs South"

trying to get some Northern skirts ruffled are we? :eek: give them guys & gal a good reason to take a few layers of clothes off & come race, (if they think they have something for the South)!!

Hey STEVE, I know your a southern BOY but I know who built your motor up north..:eek::biggrin: so that make you a north south boy..:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey STEVE, I know your a southern BOY but I know who built your motor up north..:eek::biggrin: so that make you a north south boy..:biggrin::biggrin:

not just NO but HELL NO LOL. on top of the motor being built by a yankee, it's tuned by 1 also... for those that think Carl is from Florida, you got another thing coming, the only thing Southern about him is his better 1/2.

Presicion Turbo TSO

We would like to thank PRECISION TURBO for sponsoring TSO in Reynolds GA for the Southern Buick Shootout.

The Winner will receive $500 TO WIN!! Runner-up will receive $250. There must be an 8 car minimum. All current rules up to and including the date of the event will be in effect. Peer Tech will be conducted by Cal Hartline.

Since 1987, Precision Turbo & Engine has been a leader in turbocharger technology for street and race applications. Precision customers were the first to break the 6-second barrier in Sport Compact racing and have won championships in NHRA Sport Compact Pro RWD and Hot Rod categories. Precision has also set numerous records and won championships in a wide array of sanctioning bodies ranging including Fun Ford, NDRC, NMRA, NOPI, NSCA, Pro Hot Rod and PSCA. Precision customers have also found great success in the world of road racing, drifting and even on the Bonneville Salt Flats.

Precision offers a full line of custom turbochargers, accessories, intercoolers, fuel injectors and stand alone engine management systems. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff has behind the wheel experience in a wide variety of vehicles ranging from Buick Grand Nationals to Nissan Skylines. Each sale comes with expert advice and support.

new-products-teaser.jpg

Attachments

• precision turbo (Small).png
    precision turbo (Small).png
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,233
Im bragging the truck and dads old car and see if it can still turn some times decently...

Champion Racing Heads TSM

We would like to thank CHAMPION RACING HEADS for sponsoring TSM in Reynolds GA for the Southern Buick Shootout.

The Winner will receive $500 TO WIN!! Runner-up will receive $250. There must be an 8 car minimum. All current rules up to and including the date of the event will be in effect. Peer Tech will be conducted by (to be determined).

We are your direct source of information for Champion Racing Heads products. Over the years champion has become an important player in the Turbo Buick Community, with the development of products such as the GN1 Aluminum Head, CNC Ported Iron Head, Ported Intake Manifolds and wide range of other Buick related components. Champion also specializes in a range of other head products for various makes, such as Ford and Chevrolet and Mopar.

Champion will continually be providing information on new products and existing products.

For general question regarding any of our products please e-mail [EMAIL="info@championracingheads.com"]info@championracingheads.com[/EMAIL] and we will reply in a timely manner.

From the all out competitor to the performance street enthusiast the Champion GN1 aluminum head is the preferred choice. In 1990 we had a goal. Produce an aluminum cylinder head for the Buick V-6 turbo that was superior in both performance and affordability than anything on the market. In 2002 more than a decade after establishing this goal the Champion GN1 head has achieved this many times over. With hundreds of heads in service the GN1 head is a proven winner.

The GN1 head is precision cast from 356-T6 Aluminum Alloy. The aluminum castings are machined in our facility on a state of the art CNC machining center. This provides us with complete control of the quality and machine scheduling to assure the finest quality product possible and to have product in stock at all times. Custom-built machining fixtures allow the majority of machined elements to be completed in one setup thus maximizing the accuracy and consistency of their location. Research and development is another key element in Champions on going commitment to a product that leads the competition. After extensive testing, changes that are found to enhance the performance of the GN1 head can be incorporated into the product almost immediately. The in house R&D and manufacturing teams work together to bring new innovative ideas to market as soon as possible.

cylinder-alum3.jpg

Thank you,
The Crew at Champion

Attachments

• Champion (Small).jpg
    Champion (Small).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,174
"Buick Girls" :)

The Southern Buick Shootout would like to thank the "BUICK GIRLS" for sponsoring the event in Reynolds. Thanks to everyone that made a purchase of the Buick Calendar, $1000.00 of the proceeds have been donated to the Racers in Reynolds to support the racing program...

Thanks Ladies.....:cool:

Attachments

• 021111130616.jpg
    021111130616.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Headshot_GNGAL.jpg
    Headshot_GNGAL.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,174
TSL Sponsorship

RJC Racing is a Proud Sponsor of $250.00 to the TSL Class at the

"Southern Buick Shootout" in Reynolds, GA!! April 22nd & 23rd, 2011

Dedicated to continued research and development of the most advanced performance products for your Turbo Buick for over 15 years!!

RJC Racing is proud to say that our products are

MADE IN THE USA!!

The Southern Buick Shootout would like to thank the "BUICK GIRLS" for sponsoring the event in Reynolds. Thanks to everyone that made a purchase of the Buick Calendar, $1000.00 of the proceeds have been donated to the Racers in Reynolds to support the racing program...

121424d1297473776-southern-buick-shootout-north-vs-south-april-22nd-23rd-021111130616.jpg

121425d1297473804-southern-buick-shootout-north-vs-south-april-22nd-23rd-headshot_gngal.jpg

Thanks Ladies.....:cool:

Are they going to be there? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Are the races heads up or what? Bracket racing? Just don't know what is goin on there but I know I will go if there are lots of bhicks there. I'm from MN and live in FL. So I think I will talk trash about everyone.

Are the races heads up or what? Bracket racing? Just don't know what is goin on there but I know I will go if there are lots of bhicks there. I'm from MN and live in FL. So I think I will talk trash about everyone.

Here are the Classes that will be run at Our Event:

Quick 8 Class ~ $1500.00 PAYOUT

*All Classes Listed Below are PAYING OUT $750.00 MINIMUM
TSO (Turbo Street Outlaw)
TSL (Turbo Street Limited)
TSM (Turbo Street Modified)
TSR (Turbo Street Radial)
THS (Turbo Hot Street)
10.49 Index ~ Open to Every Make & Model (which makes for some great grudge racing...Buicks vs Mustang.....etc)
12.49 Index ~ Open to Every Make & Model
Bracket Class ~ Open to Every Make & Model

This is an Event you won't want to miss. EVERY YEAR there has been Record Breaking Passes and Most Racers ran their BEST ET!! :biggrin:
Silver Dollar Raceways Track is one of the fastest tracks to race at, so see you there April 22nd & 23rd!!!

Well atleast there is a slow class that I might be fast enough to play in. I can't wait. You guys reccomend a close motel to the track? I suppose I should make reservations right now.

Well atleast there is a slow class that I might be fast enough to play in. I can't wait. You guys reccomend a close motel to the track? I suppose I should make reservations right now.

For Hotel Info:
Go to the Race tracks website and look under lodging.

Silver Dollar Raceway - Home

Glad to hear you are coming!! Remember to bring all those guys you know with Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, etc.....that talk the talk and tell them to come line them up against our little V6 Cars !! :eek:

We would like to thank Gbodyparts.com for sponsoring the Index categories at the 2011 Southern Buick Shootout.

*The class will run on a 8 car minimum to pay full purse, there will be a 10% payout reduction per car under the 8 car minimum.

Turbocharger Sale!!$599.00
pixel_trans.gif

These units are a perfect solution as they deliver a high quality product for those on a budget. Well, after a few weeks of discussion, the units have been priced and are available for sale.

These will be available with either a T3 4 bolt, T3 5 bolt, or Buick 3 bolt turbine housing. Mitsubishi housings are NOT included in this offer. All units will feature a 360* Race Bearing setup.

These turbos carry a 1 year warranty from Precision Turbo

3231= recommended converter 2,400 stall HP rating is at 490 to the flywheel
3431=TE34 reccomended converter 2,600 stall Hp rating 545 to the flywheel
4431=TE44 recommended converter 2,700 stall HP rating is 580 to the flywheel
6031=TE60 recommended converter 2,800 stall HP rating is 600 to the flywheel
6076= recommended converter is a 3,200 stall Horsepower rating is 610 to the flywheel

All of the entry level turbochargers come with an E-cover and a cast back plate but include a 360 thrust bearing. These turbos usually come with the 270 thrust but are upgraded to the 360.

Normal retail is $921.99
NOW on sale for a limited time for $595.00
Add Heavy Duty actuators for $89.95
Oil Feed Line for $29.95
gblogo2.jpg

make reservations, but remember there is nothing in fortvalley or rynolds near the track. afew ghetto fast food resturants and some gas stations. some may wanna stay in warner robins or surrounding areas. better hotel and food places. only bout 30+ mins away from the track. just my 2 cents ( i live in warner robins its an easy drive to the track)

make reservations, but remember there is nothing in fortvalley or rynolds near the track. afew ghetto fast food resturants and some gas stations. some may wanna stay in warner robins or surrounding areas. better hotel and food places. only bout 30+ mins away from the track. just my 2 cents ( i live in warner robins its an easy drive to the track)

Hell man I will just stay at your house....