Southern Buick Shoot Out 2010 Pictures

GN/GTO

Here is a link to my Wife's Album from this years Reynolds event.. She shares these with everyone for free.. You can print any pictures off this website. If you have any problem downloading any pictures, just contact me through private message with your E-mail address and with the photo number and we can E-mail them to you.. Enjoy!!

Picasa Web Albums - IRELA CUETO-PALUMBO - Southern Buic...

Here is a link to my Wife's Album from this years Reynolds event.. She shares these with everyone for free.. You can print any pictures off this website. If you have any problem downloading any pictures, just contact me through private message with your E-mail address and with the photo number and we can E-mail them to you.. Enjoy!!

Picasa Web Albums - IRELA CUETO-PALUMBO - Southern Buic...

WOW!!!! those are incredible. Can I hire her in May??

Look at all them nice HR parts IMG_8210.jpg

Don, please tell your wife thank you very much! Amazing pics, and great of her to put them out for everyone to see/print/share! Awesome job!

Wow !!!

Don,
IRELA some totally awesome pictures ! Excellent job. How detailed, color variations, postures, natural ! GREAT JOB, thanks for all your hard work. Very professionally done.

I had my 6yr old camera there i didnt take many pics i was too busy talking an looking but i did like 1 pic i took . If the Devil drove a car this would be it !

002-3.jpg

Big thanks!

THANK YOU Irela for the Awesome Event Pictures!!!
Once again, because of you we all have some Great Pictures that make Great Memories!!!

We are all Grateful to you for sharing these photos!

Thank you for posting the pics and the opportunity to download them. I was fighting my truck both days and it did not hit me till I got nome that I did not take any pictures. You got a great shot of my S-10 in the waterbox and it's the only one I have from that vantage point.
Thanks again,
Jason West