Black 1996 Impala SS with Turbo Buick V6 $12,000

65malibuss

Black 1996 Impala SS with Turbo Buick V6 Engine $12,000
Best ET = 11.91 @ 111 with drag radials, without using transbrake

Sale price: $12,000
L79jeff@hotmail.com
864-380-4846

I’ve decided to move on to other projects, but I must say I’m sad to say goodbye to this Impala.
I have the rolling chassis for this car listed on the Impala SS Forum, but figured I might as well see if anyone on this forum would be interested in purchasing the entire car as is, ready to race.
I am the car’s original owner; the car comes with title.
The body and interior are in great shape as can be seen in the pictures.
I have a truck and open car hauler, so I can help deliver if needed.

Details:
- Rebuilt engine from 1986 T-Type, bored 0.040” over
- Walbro 340 Fuel Pump, hot wire kit, MSD 50 lb injectors, Accufab Fuel Pressure Regulator
- TE-61 Turbo, 3” Terry Houston downpipe, 3” single exhaust, Precision Stock Location Intercooler, 9” K&N air filter
- TH400, Ultrabell, new clutches and bands, reverse manual valve body, transbrake, B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter, 3500 stall torque converter
- 3.73 posi
- ECM located in glove compartment, Turbo Tweak chip
- Scanmaster, Powerlogger, Casper’s VSS converter module
- line lock, new brake rotors and pads
- aftermarket steering wheel, new carpet, large tachometer with shift light, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel pressure gauge under hood
- Champion billet aluminum alternator relocate kit, manual steering box
- long wheel studs
- (2) 15x8 Center Line Telstar polished aluminum wheels with M/T Drag Radials 275/60-15
- (2) 15x7 Center Line Telstar polished aluminum wheels with M/T Sportsman tires 28.0/7.50-15
- items removed to reduce weight: passenger airbag, passenger seat belts, speakers, radio, antenna, wipers, wiper motor, a/c parts, front sway bar, ABS brake system
- also to reduce weight, metal has been cut out of front bumper

-------- I look forward to answering any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest. --------

Sale price: $12,000
L79jeff@hotmail.com
864-380-4846

Link to photo album:
Picasa Web Albums - Jeff - 96 Impala SS ...

2010-07-29impalaexterior3.jpg

I get my 87 GN back from being painted this friday and have a couple people interested so if i sell it and you still have yours i will come get it. Very nice car!

Keep in mind I'll sell this car as a rolling chassis and I'll sell the engine, transmission, wheels, etc separately.

Rolling Chassis $4000
TH400 with Ultrabell, reverse manual valve body and transbrake $1200
Wheels with drag radials $1000
Complete engine $4000 OBO
2004r with Hughes deep pan, Art Carr shift kit and torque converter $1100