1986 Buick Grand National

Randy Hagins

I am posting my GN for sale, not that I want to but almost have to. Cut back in work hours is the main reason. I have owned the car since March 19, 2002.I bought it from the original owner and the car just turned 100,000 miles. This is the longest I have ever owned any vehicle. This car runs flawless, everything works and I have taken so much time in getting it to the condition it is in now. From the motor rebuild to transmission rebuilt to having just about every part that could be removed powder coated. The car has been repainted back in May of 2005. I had the doors, hood trunk and glass off of the car. There are a few scratches from driving since then but nothing major. The car is in Jacksonville, Florida. I have it garage kept with a cover and I keep foam padding on the passanger side (car is backed in the garage) so I don't get any of the kids bike handle bars or anyting else run into it.
The car body has 124,000 miles. The motor about 10,000 and the trans/converter about 5,000. I change the oil every 3k miles and the transmission fluid once a year along with the plugs and fuel filter. I have changed just about every sensor and relay weather it needed it or not.
I have a big list of every part/component added during this time. Don't judge the price until you read what all has been done. I would drive this car as a daily driver for the next 10 years and I bet I would not have many problems along the way.
Here are a few picture. Send me a message if you would like more information. The car does have a power antenna and it does work. I have the Kirban antenna saver so when the cassett is on, the antenna is down.
Thanks for checking out my post, I really would like for the car to make it to a good home, someone who will continue taking good care of it as I did.
I am now asking $15,000. The car was appraised back in 2008 for $18,000. Please contact me for reasonable offer.
I can only post 2 pictures. I have so many more to e mail if you request. Also, my list of work will not copy from the flash drive so I can e mail it to you with no problem. Send me a message on this site with your e mail address and I will respond as soon as I can, I will check my messages a few times per day. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Randy

Attachments

• Interior 4 12 06.JPG
    Interior 4 12 06.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 112
  • GN at Bowling Green.JPG
    GN at Bowling Green.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 117