Sorry 60lb inj question

Hit my first 11 this weekend 11.94 with 60's & e85. Car ran good all weekend and did not see any knock. Duty cycle was around 95-98% but never hit 100% I will post a PL later tonight if I can.
This was the first time at the track with e85

What turbo? How much boost? Are you running one in tank walbro?

What turbo? How much boost? Are you running one in tank walbro?

I just made the switch about 2 weeks ago so far pretty good results, no knock on a few WOT passes, seems to run smooth. I have 60's ,TE60, hot wired 340 & E85 TT chip. I have been pushing close to 22/23psi no knock 780-810 o2's on scanmaster. Powelogger is on the way so I can get more data. I am looking for 11's as well on this set up and should be able to get it no problem with the 60's First time to the track last year and was getting low 12's on gas+alky with only 20/21 psi. Hope this helps!

I guess it pays to read the entire thread sometimes. The above is on the first page. :biggrin: Around 22psi

Cool Im going to sell my 60s run the 80s for now and will watch fuel pressure closely and upgrade when the time comes.

No turning back now I got my 80s and just sent the chip off for a reburn. Now I just need to work out my fuel liines and the pumps. Im still thinking of running one internal and one external pump.

No turning back now I got my 80s and just sent the chip off for a reburn. Now I just need to work out my fuel liines and the pumps. Im still thinking of running one internal and one external pump.
Nice I am thinking about doing the same some time soon. From what I have read you should be fine with a set up like that.

For what it's worth I went 117MPH on 24# on saturday with a walbro intank and Bosch inline. TT chip, 60s and an ATR 7th with a 60.

NO tuning other than setting the fuel pressure and TPS:D.

I have a feeling there's a lot left in it with some wideband tuning.