Sons of Guns

One of my favorite shows. How do you watch it though? You obvoiusly think they are rednecks... You talk smack about people like him in the other section so don't come here looking for friends:wink:

That's for..

One of my favorite shows. How do you watch it though? You obvoiusly think they are rednecks... You talk smack about people like him in the other section so don't come here looking for friends:wink:

SURE!
Can't you just imagine the carnage with Weester, Tic turd, Gothmouth, all down there taking their liberal agenda BS, to those folks!!:D:p

Talk about "live targets"!!!:eek:

What goes on in the Political section stays in the political section!!! :biggrin:

Some of my best friends are redneks!!

I happen to like guns!!

Great show! I love some of the stuff they build. And they are Cajun...different than redneck:)

ive yet to watch it but it looks pretty good. oh thats the one from down south right? in LA? red river or something

Red Jacket firearms...Baton Rouge La
They build some serious guns. Awesome show. Would love to have a couple of their custom guns.

Bryan

pretty cool show ! seems like a lot of good shows coming from loisiana or however its spelled.

billy the exterminator is from there ,swamppeople on history channel is from there too

ax men on history channel has shelby stanga from there as well

Hey Shane, ya think we could get those guy's to build us a couple Body Guard 380s.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Damn right... I even asked the S&W Rep at the course the other day, WTF?

Far as the guns from the show, we are thinking of ordering some Saiga 12's with the built in suppressors:eek:

That show is overflowing with WTF!

I've never seen so much stupid sh!t done with guns in my life. Some of it is pretty cool, but most of it is just plain retarded.

You seen the latest shows? I think she got her teeth fixed.

I like the show, but the dad and daughter have very stale personalities. I'd fall asleep if it wasn't for the guns. ;)

You seen the latest shows? I think she got her teeth fixed.

LOL:biggrin:

I talked to her on the phone very briefly about some guns, she acts exatcly as she does on the show... She was cool!