Sometimes you just gotta start over....

This got finished today:biggrin: Big thanks to Billy Anderson for getting the new bullet ready:biggrin:

Attachments

• moono.jpg
    moono.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,418
back half almost done

Attachments

• gn 7-5-08 009.jpg
    gn 7-5-08 009.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,328
  • gn 7-5-08 011.jpg
    gn 7-5-08 011.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,336
  • gn 7-5-08 001.jpg
    gn 7-5-08 001.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,549
Thanks Randy!

I have got to say it:biggrin:

IT IS ON LIKE NECK BONES!!!!!

Ok crazy question:

Was there really a gain by starting over with THAT car, VS finidng a clean regal body and hollowing it out?

Not meant to offend, it looks bad@$$ and all, it's just a recurring question that keeps popping up in my mind while browsing this thread.

Yes, the center of the car was slightly off was the biggest concern. The other concern was the weight of the bars that were in there before. The car would never have run what we want it too in the condition it was in... We were not even certain some of the additional bars added would pass certification... We had 2 different FAST racers look at it and said that cage is a death trap:eek:

that cage is so wicked looking,... i think it would look pretty killer without a body even on it. :D

Ok crazy question:

Was there really a gain by starting over with THAT car, VS finidng a clean regal body and hollowing it out?

Not meant to offend, it looks bad@$$ and all, it's just a recurring question that keeps popping up in my mind while browsing this thread.

I think he is asking why did you start with that car ?

I think he is asking why did you start with that car ?

Because we had it. We're not reusing really anything so yea, we coulda used a different body but for what the car was bought for, more than that worth of parts were taken out of it.

Complete Stage 2 engine thats been 4.90s in the 1/8th, a Lenco, bellhousing, clutch, decent Ford rear end, electronics, turbos and intercoolers, etc.

Not to mention all the fiberglass. The car was pretty much as much glass as you can buy.

We got other plans for the motor so the parts will be put to good use.

I think you need another bar...............right..................there j/k

Very, Very Impressive work. No Flexing there except for flexing the power at hand!

Awesome :)