So you think you pay alot for a built 2004r?

Wow,
That's a $2000 build from me. I'm definitely upping my prices now :biggrin:
Wonder if I can sell them some new GM cases for their builds...

Not only that but they force you to buy $75 worth of their trans fluid also...

Look at their TH400 descriptions, I never knew a TH400 had a sun shell. Dammit I gotta go back out to the shop and put sun shells in all those TH400s I have built. :rolleyes:

Id like a look at the extreme duty sprags and super duty center support and drum

It also comes with 2 shift kits!
TransGo Competition Reprogramming Shift Kit
GeatStar Full Race Shift Kit

I know the company well.We supply them with some billet parts.Most of the parts we (rebuilders in general) reconcondition,they source and install Brand new DELCO.The owner has extensive contacts with parts suppliers who have NOS parts.

Chris,
Send em to me for some NOS 200-4R cases. ;)
I have about 15 more besides what I have packed for you.

I have a transbrake question for you too, I'll try to remember to email you.

That's OK, they don't recommend it for anything except V8s...

"This package is recommended for 355 / 383 / 396 / 400 / 454 / 502 / 572. Naturally aspirated Chevy / Buick / Olds / Pontiac / Cadillac"

They should change the name to ULTIMATE PRICED TRANSMISSIONS :eek:

th350 $4000.00

th400 $5000.00

They should also come with a forever warranty to be covered as long as the transmission stays in one family for future generations. :tongue:

Ill tell ya what,You pay me 7000 for a full billet roller ultimate 2004r and ill include a match PTC convertor and a
LIFETIME parts and labor warrantee:D

Sure glad they aren't the only game in town! Thank God for all our good builders/ vendors!

Ill tell ya what,You pay me 7000 for a full billet roller ultimate 2004r and ill include a match PTC convertor and a
LIFETIME parts and labor warrantee:D

Will you come to my house and install it for me too;)