so, yesterday, i bought a rare twin turbo Regal T Type. need suggestions.

Very cool... just keep it drivable and clean it up.... be different.. after 20 years these cars are all starting to look the same to me. Nice to see something like this. Keep everything on it you can, including that TH350, don't get sucked into one of these POS 200s!

All it needs is some fuzzy dice and some carpet on the dash. :p:D

I would remove the ground effects. That's a no brainer. ;) Then I would prolly shoot it all white.

If motor has good compression and oil pressure I would run it. Rule of thumb, if it's not broke, don't fix.

Good luck!

I'll have some better answers this week about the condition of the engine and transmission. I plan on spending a few days with it. I'm on the lookout for an exceptionally clean 81 Regal sport coupe to paint up like the promotional picture. This white regal body is going to be painted white, then await some kind of engine transplant.

Id take the ground kit off and use the body you have it dosent look bad if you can see thru the bs

I've seen either a skoal bandit regal or a mountain dew regal on the 2011 power tour, keep your eye out, some of the original promotional cars still exist.

Ground effects are probably hard to find (for a reason) but I'd list them for sale before throwing them out, someone might want or need parts.

Is that a 9k mile regal body or just the cluster?

I've seen either a skoal bandit regal or a mountain dew regal on the 2011 power tour, keep your eye out, some of the original promotional cars still exist.

Ground effects are probably hard to find (for a reason) but I'd list them for sale before throwing them out, someone might want or need parts.

Is that a 9k mile regal body or just the cluster?
The 9700 miles is legit. He bought it out of Tennessee with 9500. It had been lightly wrecked and someone let it sit for years in a garage