so, yesterday, i bought a rare twin turbo Regal T Type. need suggestions.

That last picture was unexpected. :confused:

What it looks like now. I haven't touched the car yet
A3pUEvN.jpg

QsZV3mu.jpg

That's the majority of the pictures. Sorry about the quality. I'm posting from my phone and it would only let me post one at a time. If anybody wants specific pictures, please let me know. I'm still undecided on what to do with this project. Any suggestions are helpful. Part of me wants to find an 81 or 82 sport coupe or a GN body to use instead of this one.

Interesting!
And, who was the Imperial Storm Trooper that you got it from?:D J/K.

renfest11-4-06011.jpg

If the car itself is not the original and has no historical significance, (unless you're a Trekkie) I'd say to push it off a cliff and find a clean roller to put the warp-core...eeehhh, drivetrain in.

Mike B.

The engine and transmission are from the original build. Not the body. Nobody knows what happened to the regal body they used for testing.

Ok.... I see where your comment came from. G/L w/ the project.

From the "fun side", I'd clean that sucker up, do what's needed in the drive line, and drive it.
Nothing wrong w/ a "historical rat rod"!:D

Hmmmm.
Ya know what. I retract my comment about "pushing it off a cliff". Nerd is in right now. Since you own it, have some fun with it. I'd take it to some car shows just like it is, to see what kind of comments you get. Heck! Send Hot Rod Mag a picture of it. Then when you're tired of it, push it off a cliff.

If you do part it out, let me know. I might want to buy that trunk lid to hang in my shop.;)

Mike B.