so, yesterday, i bought a rare twin turbo Regal T Type. need suggestions.

id love to have something like that

does it have
1-PS
2-AC
I just bought a clean body 81 regal today that has a/c and power steering. I plan to retrofit all of this into the engine build. I was lucky enough to find a complete car with good trim.

kGDrhg5.jpg

This thing is amazing underneath. No rust, not even a spot. The Landau roof is coming off. All of the parts are there. Even the bumper fillers are in good condition.

This is such a cool thread. Are u trying to clone the black and silver car? If so I have the correct grille, like the one pictured. It's off an 83 T-type. The black and silver car must be an 81-83 and the Dew car an 84-85? Header panels are different.

Yes. I have a few pictures to go off of. I have. A pretty good idea on what it's supposed to look like. Its a silver base with light maple trim. Red pinstripes and I'm trying to see if there's a yellow stripe above the burgandy color going down the side of the car. Is there any chance you can send a picture of the grille?i can pm you my number.

Sure, PM your number and I'll text them. I also have the chrome/black headlight bezels too.

Then we gutted the 81. Look how clean the floor is. I bought a T Type interior. The seats are being reupholstered this week.
2qlFoGq.jpg

Then ripped the landau roof off.
kGyLbtz.jpg

Wow looking good. Something about taking apart cars and then putting them back together is great to watch.

Cool car. Kind of like this

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1372711107732.jpg
    1372711107732.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 1372711137537.jpg
    1372711137537.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 359
  • 1372711154797.jpg
    1372711154797.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 342
Ya. Iast I herd she is in Texas. That was a long time ago

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cool, I'm glad I found this thread (I usually stay in the Before Black section ;) ). This is the "Sunday Driver" car. Hot Rod did a three part series on hopping up a 1981 Turbo Regal. Afterward, they put the Gale Banks twin turbo in and ran low 13's with it on pump gas. Kenne-Bell, Banks and Doug Roe built this engine.

Kudos to Mike fo finding a 1981 Regal to put his thing into. :D

Hot Rod built up the car with the factory Turbo V6 in April, June and July 1981 issues. The twin turbo engine was featured in their August 1982 issue. Musclecar Review did a nice write in July 2007.