Smoked a 05' GT-40

TurboBuickSix

And then the alarm clock went rrrt rrrt rrrt.:D Awesome looking cars though and 500 hp(?) out of the box speaks for itself.What do these cost and what is the performance specs on them?Please post a link if you have one.

Gt 40

My dealer has one on display $500,000... maybe he doesnt really want to sell it. Then again... someone will probably take it!

Originally posted by THE ARS
The first one went for $557,000.

That's $104,000 for mods to catch the Ferrari.:)

Tom

Did any of the Enzos sell for that much? I thought they all sold for well over sticker...

There was a gt-40 running at raceway park a few weeks ago....the plate on it said Dearborne Manufacturer....Fast Ford was there testing the car.....They were running no time passes...The announcer said later in the evening that the car was running Mid 11's and trapping over 130...

I dont know how reasonable that sounds....Im not sure of the specs on the car...But It looked like it was flying...Sounded good Too!!

i think they only made 1000..they all sold before they were built
you are one lucky, rich SOB if you got one

Originally posted by ViciousV6
Did any of the Enzos sell for that much? I thought they all sold for well over sticker...

WAY over that. i think fererri sold them for under a million a piece, i've heard of one going for upwards of 2 million.

i'm not too sure of what fereri sold them for, but i do remember seeing one at 1.2 million on ebay with a few days left.

Motor Trend tested the Ford GT at 11.2 in the 1/4. Bone stock on street tires. It topped out at 200. Damn.

Just saw one today at the Busch race. Ford had an awesome display, Had the new mustangs already worked by a few shops....one had a blower with FMIC, etc.
They look sweet I like the old style look.

GM WHAT ARE YOU DOING????????????????? AAAGGGGHHH

We need a performance REAR wheel drive car in the 20 k range with a v8.

GTO, Corvette and the CTS v is all we have ...forget the SS truck the Lightning will rip it a new one.

The dealership I work for just put one in the showroom. They paid 240,000 for it. They already have a buyer for 25k more. I saw the invoice for the car. If I remember correctly the car had a invoice for 130k range with things like the stripes which cost 5k, painted calipers $800.00, ect. Nice looking car.

Originally posted by Haynesie
ill take a maclaren f1...thank you very much

Me too! :D Too bad the price tag is a little steep. At least I could actually dream of owning a Ford GT, someday.

I wonder if you could pick up this enzo for a discount...
11enzo_20041210_001.jpg

11enzo_20041210_002.jpg

Did you guys know that they have all bean recalled for faulty upper controll arms ;)

The recall notice states that under no circumstances are the cars to be driven untill repaired.

Have you driven a Ford lately.............

In this case that would be a NO :D

But keep those payments coming guys.

Originally posted by THE ARS
The first one went for $557,000.

That's $104,000 for mods to catch the Ferrari.:)

Tom

That's not true at all. Jay Leno bought the first one for around $150,000.

I first ford gt was auctioned off to a Microsoft executive, the second was sold to jay leno. leno is supposed to have received the first car available to the public.