Smoke him or let him wonder??

so what are ya goin to do if ya beat him but blow it up at the same time :confused:

hehe Im not gonna race him till I can scare the snot out of him. plus he wants to run on the street and I dont feel like watching him slip and slide all over and run into the side of my car. :wink: As for the alky Im new to this whole thing so go easy on me. hehe I was thinking about mixing race gas. Not alky. I checked into the alky kits and i will be holding off on that for a year:cool: but if I could come up with a way to mix a bit of race gas with every tank and get 3-4 more psi out of it I would be happy.

Do the math on the race gas prices and over time or say 10 fill ups of 3-4 gallons and the alky kit is teh way to go hands down.
The mixing and pushing the window for said mixed tank is not a safe way to handle things IMO.
Best bet is to get a TT chip for 93 now and then send it back for a update for alky when you install it or injec, turbo, etc etc later.
Either way you need to hook so get or borrow some DR's for the race day

yep got a bud with a 5.0 and squeez. got me 2X by a car or 2 when my buick was stock 3rd time he blew that junk t5 all over the street. we now call him MR. missashift. he still talk's trash about the little buick. but he know's better with all the supporting mod's i got now. ford spelled backward's is driver return's on foot. get an alkky kit dont say a word turn it up and woop some @$$.

Just take your time and do the correct mods the right way. Your car will be faster and more reliable at the same time. You have the upper hand here, if he's popping off his mouth. If you wait you can close it forever!

Bit of a update on the situation. He ran the stang on the track with a 125 shot not a 75 hehe. the best he pulled all day was a 13.8 I still havent got to the track with the gn but i should be close to that with my mods. however I would like to do some more mods and not tell anybody about them and blow him out of the water. :cool: I talked to the guy that had my car before and he told me he put 100 octane in it right out of the pump in mn and ran 20 psi all day!! Sounds expensive granted I never drive it anyway. but still that crap cant be cheap. Thinking I will hold out for the alky injection.

I had trouble running 16 lbs boost, be for I started running e85. I haven't seen any knock yet with e85. I am taking it a little far with 120 lb injectors and new fuel system. you could run the biggest injectors (probably less than $50 each) you can with stock computer and get a chip burnt from turbo tweak (I think they are around $80). then you don't have to worry about your alky pump failing you. I don't know how available e85 is for you.

I'll put another vote in ther efor E85. Get the injectors and a chip and be done with it for cheaper than an alky kit.

newbie mand my 2 cents

just tell him that just like clemons, a rod and the rest of those guys who use juice, he needs juice to whip your stock car. It's ok he'll have to tear his engine down and rebuild it before you will if he uses his juice too much.

Ok the latest update. I started mixing 120 octane turbo blue with 93 octane pump gas. I didnt change anythng other than that. I know I was on the edge with my 16 psi so I figured bumping up my octane would help the safety factor a bit. I add 5 gallons of 120 to 10 gallons of 93. I know its the expensive way of being safe but i dont have 500 for the alky kit and I found the race fuel local and for 6 bucks a gallon. I dont drive it alot so its no biggy. Anyway short story long I gave in and raced him.... From a dead stop to around a 1/4 mile It wasnt even close. Best said.... "Spinning aint winning" He sprayed and still coulnt catch up. 2nd race we both spun a bit and I had him his front bumper was just behind my rear bumper. 3rd race I made the mistake of giving him a rolling start.... he beat me by a door. but for some reason I only had 10 psi. I think she was pretty hot so i dont know if the knock sensor went off or what. but the best part... We stopped after the 3rd race and a billowing cloud of smoke came out from under his fenders!! hehe That made it all worth it.... So im ready for tommorrow at work. Let the excuses fly. Now dont get me wrong I dont have a big head and I dont think my car is by any means fast. It just felt good to beat him and Im never gonna race him again.

Nice. If he runs his trap again- run straight race gas, crank it up to 25+ psi, and take some money from that mustang driving sob. By the way the boost issue could very well be the little plastic deal on the pass. side valve cover. I would bypass it. Put a manual boost controller in its place. Rock solid boost. Good luck in your future mustang whippin ventures.