SMC kit w/larger jets, how much alky is TOO much?

Addicted2boost

SUCK, SQUISH, BANG, BLOW
I currently have a 10 and 15 jet in my dual nozzle setup. What I want to know is what's the largest safest jets to use because I don't want to wash off the oil on the cylinder walls using 100% denatured. I want to get larger nozzles, but I don't want to go TOO big. Any feedback??

Your engine dictates how much it needs to control detonation..increasing the jetting to flood the motor has no benefit.. If the requirements are met where the motor is running lean and strong..then the jetting is correct.

In other words..its not the jetting, but the tuning that dictates how much is needed. You can have 5 M15's..if the motor can handle that.. so be it.

You can wash oil of your cylinders as well with gasoline..if your out of tune..your out of tune.

Period.

The big jetting only cuases problems when the system is activated. If you look back and you see black smoke..its too much.

make'm sense :).. thats why I made the progressive..to run a huge jet without the black smoke.

I'll bite. You have too much Alky when you aren't using any gasoline at all and are still too rich:D :D

There really isn't a true answer to that question since you can remove some gas and replace it with Alky. Like Razor said, it is all about the tune of the engine. Add or remove Alky or Gas untill it runs the best.