SLIM AKA SCOTT YOUNG, aar3406@yahoo.ca

86BLACKT

I purchased a Precision FMIC off of the Parts Wanted forum almost 4 weeks ago. Sent Paypal right away and was told shipped right away, and I would receive within 5 to 6 business days. Intercooler showed up last week with no plumbing or mounting hardware. I have Emailed, posted on forum, and PMed for 3 weeks with no response. I was giving this piece of trash time to respond or ship parts before I posted negetive feedback or made his name known. Now, in order to get the parts I need to complete the install are another $584 from Precision. Add that to the $500 I already spent, and it adds upto the big green weenie!!!:mad:

Don't want to see any other members in the same situation I fins myself in!!

DO NOT DEAL WITH SLIM, SCOTT YOUNG AAR3406PAK@YAHOO.CA

Filedd with Paypal, they said they were unable to help, and Slim has not replied to Emails or PMs for over 3 weeks

Filedd with Paypal, they said they were unable to help, and Slim has not replied to Emails or PMs for over 3 weeks

Why were they not able to help? You sent him the $ and he did not send the complete setup. I could understand if a hose or 2 was missing or some clamps since it is used but the 2 pipes(which he stated had a few dings) were not included and cost more than the intercooler. This is complete BS!

I agree, I placed a claim, and they closed it not helping me at all. They said he wasn't verified, and I received something. Just want to make sure everyone else is aware!!

did you try to get the bank or credit card that you used involved,thet may be able to get your money.

I am verified on Paypal, money is taken directly out of my checking acct. It was over a month before I filled a complaint. I was giving fellow TB member a chance.