Series II L67 Grand National??!!??

Good to hear you're still at her. Now go get her tuned! :D It's starting to feel like you drove her twice in the the last 3 years.

I get it out every nice day that I can. Been slowly chipping away at the things on my to do list for the car, just need to get the tune dialed back in and I can at least have fun again. Then time for suspension and brakes to begin. Will get some more promising updates and pics come spring and post them up, maybe vids of the dyno pulls if I ever upload them.

Never intended on building the car to go to the strip, as I might make it there once every few years. I wanted a 100% street car that had a nasty side... Remember, this is still on a 100k stock shortblock : - 0

Yeah good to see your car is still progressing. I'm building my 3800 t right now too.

do ya got any vids on youtube of this car? I cant view the photobucket ones...

The photobucket one is still there, the link was just changed a year or so back. I have a couple dyno pull vids, just never posted them up. Will have more updates in spring after I get it put back together with a few new goodies.

Ya killen me man.... I for see 600hp and a 10 second 1/4 if nit low 10s, but curious as to how much your car weights.

Car is much stronger now than it ever was with the old TE60. The car is full weight, I have removed nothing and is always in full street trim. I have never weighed the car so I cannot give you a specific #.

600whp wont be an issue. As for 1/4 times, we will see what happens if I ever make the trip. Really, its the driveability that I wanted. The 3800 is above and beyond anything the LC2 ever was. All it takes is one ride in the car to understand why it was worth the swap ; - )

The engines are easy to get here so I have some put away for when and if I blow.

Will see if I can get a vid up when the weather breaks and I get the ext DP fabbed in to control the boost.

Can we get some mote pics? Oh which 4l60 did ya use? The one from the s10 or v8 camaro?

What pics are you wanting? The camaro tranny was used. I just got my precision 46mm WG today, but it most likely wont be fabbed up until next month. I will take some new engine bay pics and get a dyno vid or street vid of some kind for you guys.

Heading to Norwalk the weekend of April 26th for a show, so I will have at least one track time then.... But I will be kicked after that

What pics are you wanting? The camaro tranny was used. I just got my precision 46mm WG today, but it most likely wont be fabbed up until next month. I will take some new engine bay pics and get a dyno vid or street vid of some kind for you guys.

Heading to Norwalk the weekend of April 26th for a show, so I will have at least one track time then.... But I will be kicked after that
lol nice. aint it nice being too fast for people?! o_O

Just of the bay man how it looks completed also great that ya used te camaro trans and got it working for ya.

Yeah the trans is from a camaro v6 - you can't use a v8- I went to a pick a part yard and took trans, harness,PCM, flex plate, engine oil pan. all out of the same 98 camaro- got it all in one shot-