Scared the pants out of a speeding VW :D

JordanCVP

I was driving to Benbrook at about 2AM on highway 820 on Saturday night, travelling in front of a pack of cars at about 65mph, and all of a sudden a new black VW Passat came screaming past me, doing at least 120. Must not have seen me. As you know, my car is pretty much indistinguishable from a police car, save for the fluffy dice in the mirror and no light bar :p So I hauled ass and caught up to him as he started slowing down and flew right up behind him. He slammed on the brakes right down to the speed limit, 60mph, and I followed about two carlengths behind him for 5 miles, letting him stew in his own guilt. Then I took off past him and waved out the window.

Sorry guys, but its just too much fun :D

sweet...........I remember back in HS......seems like forever now......but i was driving a Grand Am.....a junker none the less.......i had it all camoflaged..........with some big KC lights mounted right to the top of it.........the lights were wired to a switch...........one night these skateboarders came out into the road with out any concideration for anyone........so i flip the switch and walla the whole frecking street is lite up............the kids jump up off their skateboards and start running for the side of the road.......and then they turned around and saw my piece of **** drive by.......they were scared $h!tless.........:cool: and me and my buddies couldnt stop laughing all night about it.......that car was the bomb.......damn KC lights were worth more then the car;)

Nick

hahahaha thats awesome, I love using the spotlight to scare people. I went up to someone's swim party where there was drinking a long time ago in my old '97 vic (it had dual spotlights, one on each pillar) and shined the spotties and they all scattered out of the front yard and ran in all directions. I've also pulled countless people over, or rather, poulled them to the side of the road by shining the spotlight into their window, and then flashing it if they don't pull over... then blast past them because they were driving too slow. Whenever someone hits the brakes after I pull out behind them, I always mess with them... it means someone's guilty! :D

Guilty..

I've been guilty of that trick a few times.. it truly IS hilarious.

Granted, the GN's headlights don't resemble a squad car like the ol' Caprices, but it's still will scare a many unknowing speeders. They're just flying along and all of a sudden something catches them FAST... it's comical!!

One night I caught a friend of mine driving around. He didn't see me so I pulled him over with just flashing hi-beams. He said he was scared until he stopped and heard my car running (he had a convertible with the top down).

Good job, Jordan

Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn't pursue people too far...

A couple nights ago I saw a brand new Silverado SS weaving out of a turn lane to get back on a main road as I was coming back from the gas station, so I decided to follow him a different way home... I was about to leave him alone and turn off to go home, when he swerved into the same turning lane as I was going into... so I REALLY decided to follow him... he turned off into a Kroger parking lot (very slow), obeyed a stop sign nobody ever obeys, and tried to turn into the taco bell drive-thru to lose the "cop" behind him. I decided to leave him alone then, and as I left the parking lot I pointed out the window at him and laughed, as did my friends with me. The driver (in his 20's or 30's) opened his window and screamed something at me, then squealed his tires in reverse and pulled out of the drive through. Needless to say, I hauled ass out of the parking lot, but he chased me all the way down Rufe Snow and through some residential areas, right on my bumper the whole time. He finally left me alone as I was turning back out onto rufe snow to go the opposite direction of home, but not before trying to pull up next to me and shout something. I didn't catch what it was, but oh well... one more public enemy :eek:

You don't run if you're not guilty :cool:

Originally posted by Rollin
Gone to Lounge, please post appropriately.

Did I miss something in appropriate? Honest question, no sarcasm.

Funny stories, but you gotta be careful with the fake police cars. Some nut might actually think you're a cop and open fire on you...especially if you provoke it by following them and shining a light(s) on them. There's a local LOSER around here that has an older Caprice that he's doctored to look like a cop car. Has a K9 license plate up front, push bars, blacked out rear windows like a K9 car would have, "CAUTION: WORK DOG" on the doors, a red and yellow pair of lights on the back deck and a license plate with a big Palm Beach Sheriff's Office sticker on it. This IDIOT is driving around trying to act like a cop and one day he's gonna get jammed up over it. If I saw the car driving I'd have pulled him over and talked to him about it, but it was in a parking lot.

We arrested a kid once with an ex police car. Actually conducted a traffic stop on someone in a parking lot using the spot light. The probem with this was the dude he pulled over was an off duty BSO Sgt. Towed the car, arrested the kid.

On the opposite note, I'd always wanted to put blue strobes in my GN and scare the bejeesus out of someone driving recklessly. :)

Somebody needs to make a GN squad car............now that would be awesome...........a 10 second cop car all in black...or maybe just wire up the front turn signal lights and rear lights so they flash........i know a guy around here that has a jacked up silverado..like '94 or so.......with flashing lights he can make them flash with a flip of the switch..........he uses it for when he is at the racetrack pushing the dirt cars around the track. It would be cool to see a police department take and use a GN as a squad car.......but they wouldnt waste there time any older cars now........i know the FBI had some '86's but has there every been a police department out there that used a GN and painted it all up and whole nine yards...........hell they use rustangs why not GN's..Problems with handling while chasing?.....I think I have even seen lamborgani's (sorry for the spelling) used........off the subject I know:D

Great stories guys............Nick

Nick....There is a Low 9/High 8 Second "GN" cop car.....it belongs to Joe Horvith, and it is a D.A.R.E. car equiped with light bar.

WakoSS
Did I miss something in appropriate? Honest question, no sarcasm.

Nothing out of the ordinary, some just need a reminder that certain areas on this site are specific for Buick content and/or derivatives of such, no biggie.