Must be a Masochist

Gr82baGN

BAM
OMG, the nerve of some people. Last night while coming home from work, crusing at about 60mph, windows down and Zepplin on the box I hear this loud fart can coming up hard from behind, I check the rear view and much to my surprise I see some nice HID's closing in fast. I figure it's time to eat (rice), not much traffic so I figure I'm gonna let him fly by and I'll smash it. This usually plants a look of surprise on their faces as I blow by them. Anyway, the car flys by me, I see it's black, I smash it. I flew by him so fast I could'nt make out what type of car it was. I had to slow down to see, TOYOTA COROLLA. OMG, I'm embarassed. I'm slowing up and this guy still wants more. Turned the Zep up and cruised home at 65mph the rest of the way. :eek:

ok look at your combo and then look at his car...that's definitely no contest...hell you could beat the pants off me!

Don_3d

Nice web site, very nice car. I gotta stop with these stock imports, I'm starting to feel like a bully.
:eek:

thanks! wanna trade cars? hehe i would love to have such a combo as yours...i am slowly getting there though:D

Thanks, It took awhile to put together but it's worth it. Now all I have to do is get some track time and see what she is really able to do with slicks and some serious boost. I'm thinking low 11's high 10's.

I'm going to try to get to ETown before the summer ends. If I do it right I should be able to get one or two runs in before they kick me off the track (no roll bar) if I'm lucky. I'm waiting for my work schedule to lighten up. I teach during the week and on weekends.
There is a track up by the school I teach called Island Raceway I may try a couple of runs with the video there and see what she can do. It's only about 20min from work. Maybe during break. ;)

Wednesday night is a good night at island, barely anyone there.....you can go up and down the track as many times as your car will let you :D be nice to see a GN up there too

Being I teach computers maybe I'll take my evening class out to Island this Wed for a field trip and let them see how my ecm works.;)

Originally posted by Gr82baGN
Being I teach computers maybe I'll take my evening class out to Island this Wed for a field trip and let them see how my ecm works.;)

If you have T-Link or Direct Scan, you could show them a practical application for a laptop. :D :D :D

Sounds like one heck of a combo you have.I bet it is a ball of fun to drive.---STOP PICKING ON THE LIL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Geoff