Scanmaster ordered close to a month ago from fullthrottle and nothing.

Arturo

I went with a new one from full throttle so it can get it sooner. In 5 days it will be a month since I ordered it. I dont think its right for a company to tell you your item is on backorder after you enter CC info. Also recived an email saying they are being made, it will take a week to make and a week to ship. Almost a month later no scanmaster. Tried their website to cancel and site is down.

Hey: Sorry you are having a bad time with your order. I just got mine from Dennis Kirban's firm, took 3 days to get it here. I buy everything from him.
Good luck, hope you get it soon. Does FT have a phone # you could call?

David

Web site doesnt work I would order another but if I do a nd cant cancell the order ill be stuck with 2.

Maybe you could try the telephone?

An earfull of dissatisfied customer can go a long way toward getting a situation resolved.

That was one FUNNY show!

We've got no reason to feel old Chuck, Hiboom and Phone........ That show is only 15 years older than the first inter-cooled TB.... and it was still in re-runs at the time...

Oh.... wait.... that WAS a long time ago!

They should bring it back on cable, since this PC world would never let it back on network TV.......Junior Samples RULES!!!!!!!

I got the same answer on a translator from FT. After about 2 week's I cancelled and ordered from kirban's.had it in 3 days.. Just a thought

i'm having problems too...ordered IAC angle boss and MAFT PnP harness. Said it hasn't shipped yet and I ordered it a week ago. BTW they DIDN'T charge my CC yet.