Say a prayer and hug your Pooch tonight

TurboWh1

2017 has been a rough year for my family. As I sit here and look up at the stars I can't help but hope there is a bigger plan for all of us. My dear friend, brother and mentor departed at 37 years young. My Grandfather who was wise, inspirational and just made this place a brighter place left us yesterday morning. I now find myself trying to save my family pet Nitro. We were just made aware of a large mass that is growing in his abdomen. Spleenic mass is what the vet is calling it. They give him a 30% chance of pulling through. So give your pooch an extra hug and treat tonight. Dogs hold a special place in our hearts.

Hey man I'm sorry for your troubles, your story is difficult to read but hang in there. Sincere condolences from new england.

So sorry for your losses. It sure puts things into perspective for us. Love my dog more than most humans today so I truly feel your pain.

^^^ x 3. My dearly departed "Angel" ( a German Shepard-Great Pyrenees- Timberwolf ) mix was the best friend I ever had. That dog seemed to understand me more than anyone else besides my father. I miss them both. And I , too, think there is a better plan for us all. My prayers are with you brother.