Sat Oct 11th TB parts swap meet @ Spoolfool's.

Another great SW Buicks event! Mike, thanks for setting this up. Always good to get together and drool over cars and parts, and meet back up with folks we only see at Bates.

Thanks again, and was great to see everyone!

Just wanted to say Mike, outstanding Job. I had a great time. It was great to see everyone again. We have to think of more thing to do as a group. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Another great SW Buicks event! Mike, thanks for setting this up. Always good to get together and drool over cars and parts, and meet back up with folks we only see at Bates.

Thanks again, and was great to see everyone!
Just wanted to say Mike, outstanding Job. I had a great time. It was great to see everyone again. We have to think of more thing to do as a group. Thanks for all of your hard work.
X3 great event! It would definitely be nice to have more events like this. Thanks to all that made it possible! It was nice getting to know you all!

Heres the pics I took. Had a great time. I really enjoyed the swap meet thing. We should do it quarterly!
Thanks for hosting the food and shop
Andrew
DSCF8410.JPG
DSCF8411.JPG
DSCF8412.JPG
DSCF8413.JPG
DSCF8414.JPG
DSCF8415.JPG
DSCF8416.JPG
DSCF8417.JPG
DSCF8417A.JPG

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the food was sooooooo amazing! We should just get together quarterly to eat that again! It'd be worth the drive for that alone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DSCF9407.JPG
DSCF9419.JPG
DSCF9426.JPG

and some people, I forgot to get group shot. maybe next quarter

Mike,

You've gone above and beyond once again! (y) Get togethers like this whether big or small are a great way to put faces with names, see some old friends and swap stories. I liked the swap meet idea, I should have brought more cash. :( Maybe I should have brought some parts so I could make some cash. As always Ralph and Jorge did a great job with the food! I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time, ate too much and got too much sun. :D I'm looking forward to next time.

Neal

Mike,

You've gone above and beyond once again! (y) Get togethers like this whether big or small are a great way to put faces with names, see some old friends and swap stories. I liked the swap meet idea, I should have brought more cash. :( Maybe I should have brought some parts so I could make some cash. As always Ralph and Jorge did a great job with the food! I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time, ate too much and got too much sun. :D I'm looking forward to next time.

Neal

Wish I could have been there!!! I had to work ..... looks like everyones cars are getting nicer every meet !!! I had my car all detailed and ready to go ...... here a photo with my detailer !!! (y)
IMG_5270.JPG

As much as I'd like to take all the credit for this thing, Ralph and crew did 90% of the work and deserve most of the credit.

As most of you found out, we had been asked to do some filming for the up and cumming movie, "Black Air 2". Sorry for the hassle. Hope when you guys see the movie, you can say that you were there. If you haven't seen Black Air #1 yet, it's a must see for any Turbo Buick owner or enthusiast.

Thanks everyone who drove from near and far, to once again support the Turbo Buick family. Hope your fun meters were maxed out. Mine was.:)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Very Nice! :D She's your girlfriend right?

Neal

Hey Neal,

Liz has been a friend of mine for the past 10 years. She is a fulltime model, some day I would like to make a Southwest Buick Calendar with members cars that are (Allowed) lol !!! ... and a few local models.

Probably not a family Buick event !!

Steve

It was very nice meeting so many of you that I have not had the pleasure to meet before. It was also super nice seeing some of the old timers again that I have grown so fond of over the years. Nick, Neal, Drew, Gary, Mike, Lou to name just a few. Ralph and Jorge, as always, thank you for the awesome food! You guys are the greatest when it comes to food and a great family atmosphere! Let's do it again soon, take care everyone.

My fun meter is still pegged!!!

Hey Neal,

Liz has been a friend of mine for the past 10 years. She is a fulltime model, some day I would like to make a Southwest Buick Calendar with members cars that are (Allowed) lol !!! ... and a few local models.

Probably not a family Buick event !!

Steve

I'm in, if you will have me.....!!!!!!!!!

thanks mike for opening up the shop.... thanks Ralph for the food and cooking ... nice to meet you guys again it was great, see all you guys at the next one..... Mike thanks for the fun meter it was pegged the whole time!!!!..... and thanks to drew for letting me ride shotgun!!!!

Many thanks to Mike, Rafael, Jorge, & family for the great GTG & food. GTG was great with opportunity to re-visit old friends & acquaintances, meet & greet new people, enjoy fantastic food & drink.
Several friends were there & unfortunately, I did not recognize them: James (squid4life) & Andrew, please kick me next time for not paying attention. Great pictures, Andrew, of the cars, people, & event.
Mike, Rafael, Jorge, & families truly outdid themselves on this one. Nice Trans Am, Frank, & I think that i failed to recognize you also. My bad. Some great cars there. Many thanks to everybody for allowing me to go.
I really enjoyed myself, as always.

Mr Mike thank you very much for opening your shop the us buicksters As alway had a blast love talking to all the buick peps.

My familiy and I enjoy feeding the buick community!

Lets do a cruise next month long beach to la habra???