Sat Oct 11th TB parts swap meet @ Spoolfool's.

Mr Mike thank you very much for opening your shop the us buicksters As alway had a blast love talking to all the buick peps.

My familiy and I enjoy feeding the buick community!

Lets do a cruise next month long beach to la habra???

Yes!
You heard it here first.:) Cruise to Ralphs's La Habra market next month. I'm there...

Bummed to have have missed this. I'd have come down for sure. :(

I'd like to call "do-over"

Bummed to have have missed this. I'd have come down for sure. :(

I'd like to call "do-over"

Well,
This is your lucky day. Ralph's having a Get together next month. ;)

Ralph's cruises to his Dana Point pizza restaurant and now to his new La Habra market have been legendary for many years. Ralph will most likely be posting up a new thread soon with all the details. Keep an eye on the So Western section.

Mike B.

He's that crazy sumbitch that bought a GN sight unseen and drove it cross country with his gf from FL to CA. :)

Mike thanks for having me and Ralph thanks for catering to us its always great to you guys and swap stories and get good info from you guys especially from Niel about my car lol Ralph post up the date so I can make sure I have the day off and get the crew together

Mike thanks for the effort that was put into showing us a good time was great seeing old friends and reconnecting.I still think I'm better looking than Nick though.

Great get together.
Sadly the coop has sensor issues I have not had time to resolve, so I had to come in my 200HP 2012 Sonata... ;-)