Sat Oct 11th TB parts swap meet @ Spoolfool's.

homer-simpson-doh.gif

Whoa, whoa, whoa... No such thing as too much coffee! I probably drank a 55 gallon drum worth these past 4 days... So glad to be home!

Thank goodness,

I thought I was having flash backs from my High School days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Damn!

Hey Squid, I think it might be the raw, unpolished one........... from Kirbans.... :eek::D:D:D:D

Yea!
After three glasses of rye tonight, I might be one of the bent ones.:p
RJC made nice brushed alum horn rings too. Might be one of those. If damaged, they can be re brushed.

I might be attending ill be sure till tomorrow. Ill be taking a set of front bunper fillers painted jet black, an engine wire harness 86/87 and a polished stock location IC. if interested let me know.
Im looking for:
window felts
black winshield and rear window trim
doors seals

Last edited:
Car is loaded full of gmp 1/18 scale turbo buicks including some special edition ones with lithographs.

Attachments

• 1412981945011.jpg
    1412981945011.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 135
Any interested in a rear gn seat. Lower part is in very good condition top has the usual sun wear\tear.
Also have a working brf trans off an 87gn. Unknown mileage.

Any white 87 T's with grey interior? Might be interested in one if you have it, and possibly an 87 GN.
Have 2 each of these. I also have gone ones and 1 sage car.

Attachments

• 1412989290664.jpg
    1412989290664.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 115
I'm in need of rear sway bar & passenger side inner fender well. Also stock rear control arms.

Last edited:
I'm in need of rear sway bar & passenger side inner fender well. Also stock rear control arms.

I am bringing a set of tubular rear lower control arms and a HUGE rear sway bar. Come find me, I will be in a beater black land rover discovery.

Just Got back to Phoenix.

It was nice to see everyone and put some more faces to names.

Thanks again Mike!